Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Want It Wednesday: Wedding Wear & A Convo With C

I have 4 weddings coming up this spring, and I have no idea what to wear! Most of the weddings I went to in the past were indoors, in winter, or specified black tie type formal. So what do guests wear to spring weddings?


$60.00 - Lauren Conrad Chiffon Dress
I like this one a lot, but is it too informal?


This is an Express dress. Love the color and how flowy it is.
Express Chiffon Dress - $89.60 (now 30% off)
I have a pair of shoes that would go perfectly with this. But is it too tight/fitted for a wedding?

Can I wear a maxi dress? They're so comfy.

Help!!
------------------------------

In other news, this is a convo I had with C today:

me: nate dogg died

C: Yes. I heard.
me: wull! fiiiiiiine!
C: I didn't think u were old enough to know who he was [C is 5 years older than me]
me: AAEEEWWW!!!!
C: Heeheehee!
me: u aint cute
C: Actually, I'm super cute
I'm cuter than a basket of puppies

It's a very close call!!

R.I.P. Nate Dogg

2 comments:

  1. I say depends on the venue. Spring/summer weddings are notoriously casual. You can definitely rock a maxi (as long as it's not jersey material) and the Lauren Conrad dress is perfect!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Lauren Conrad dress - just might have to order it for myself! I have a wedding to attend this summer and I have no idea what I'm going to wear either! :P I would definitely not wear anything white or ivory. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete