Have I mentioned how much I adore Polyvore? If not, I meant to. It is wonderful.
This is as close as I could get to my outfit today. I know I'm supposed to pick clothes that I would normally only dream about wearing, but I *LOVE* this outfit! It's warm, comfy and cute at the same time. It actually looks cuter in person, because the cable knit cardigan has old school wooden buttons and suede elbow patches! C calls it my "grandma sweater" but I love it. If you would like to play in Friday Fancies, visit {av} here!
As for weekend plans, tomorrow I am going to a NJ vineyard to taste some wines with C. We got a great deal at livingsocial- 8 flights and crackers for 2 = $10!! I'll let you know how NJ wine is- I didn't even realize NJ had wineries/vineyards! Sunday I have to wake up really early to get my taxes done. Wah wah. But at least then I'll have something to add to teh savings account I'm opening next week to properly save for vacation!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

those jeans are awesome!
ReplyDeleteCute outfit! I have experimented with Polyvore, but I haven't really dedicated enough time to it to actually put together something I want to post. :)
ReplyDeleteThat bag is great! I want it!
ReplyDeleteThe bag is from H&M!
ReplyDeleteI don't remember where the jeans are from, but if you click on the pic it will take you to Polyvore and tell you where they are and how much!
I don't think I've ever had as much fun with fashion as I have now with Polyvore! Of course, I just try to find the cheaper version of everything!