I haven't slept well the past 2 nights. I lie awake, for hours, just trying to sleep. Rolling from side to side. It's not that I'm not tired, I just couldn't sleep. I've never had sleeping problems, so to speak. But I don't like it. It leaves me feeling lethargic and generally blah the whole next day. Unable to focus. I guess it could be the time change. But whatever it is, I hope it stops soon. I really love me some sleep.
This morning I woke up and jumped into the shower. On my way out of the bathroom, I closed the door. About 20 seconds later I was in the closet looking for something to wear when *CRASH*. I thought C had broken something in the kitchen. Nope...the full length mirror on the other side of the bathroom door (that I just closed...not slammed, just closed) came crashing to the ground, splintering into a bajillion pieces.
Maybe it's true what they say...beware the Ides of March...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
This morning I woke up and jumped into the shower. On my way out of the bathroom, I closed the door. About 20 seconds later I was in the closet looking for something to wear when *CRASH*. I thought C had broken something in the kitchen. Nope...the full length mirror on the other side of the bathroom door (that I just closed...not slammed, just closed) came crashing to the ground, splintering into a bajillion pieces.
Maybe it's true what they say...beware the Ides of March...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Nothing is perfect man, that's what the world is
All I know is I'm enjoying today
You know 'cause it isn't every day that you get to give"
----------------------------------
Psst...Gap Get & Give sale starts March 17th!! Get 30% off your puchase at Gap, Gap Outlet, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Banana Republic Factory Store through March 20th. 5% goes to a charity. You can choose which charity you would like to donate to by printing the coupon for your chosen charity:
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Teach for America
Feeding America
World Wildlife Fund
Habitat for Humanity
The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
----------------------------------
Psst...Gap Get & Give sale starts March 17th!! Get 30% off your puchase at Gap, Gap Outlet, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Banana Republic Factory Store through March 20th. 5% goes to a charity. You can choose which charity you would like to donate to by printing the coupon for your chosen charity:
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Teach for America
Feeding America
World Wildlife Fund
Habitat for Humanity
The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
Oh no! That sucks that the mirror fell! I've had that happen and it's awful trying to clean up the glass.
ReplyDeleteI know- I was kind of surprised that it shattered because it fell onto a rug, but I guess it was caused by the impact...and the fact that it was a fairly cheap mirror! I just wish I wasn't so superstitious- I'm definitely awaiting my 7 years of bad luck now!
ReplyDelete