Wednesday, March 30, 2011

First Came Polyvore, and now Smashion!

I know I'm not supposed to be shopping. I KNOW! But I can't help it. When deals are this good, I can't pass them up!!

See what had happened was....I was just minding my own business, checking out some blogs, when I came across a post by Blonde Ambition. She was raving about this site called Smashion. Curious, I clicked the little link and lo and behold...awesomeness!

Not only can you create your own styles and search others' for inspiration, but they have a Market, where you can buy and/or sell clothes/makeup/accessories/etc! I knew going to the Market was a bad idea, but I wanted to see what kinds of things people were selling, and the general price range, and shipping options, because once I do my Closet Spring Cleaning, I would love to sell some of my stuff!

So I went to the Market, and came across this beauty:

 Orange/Canvas bag by LuLu= $3.00


That's right folks...one of THE spring colors, cute bag, and only $3 (plus shipping)!!! So, I had to have it, obvi. I did have use self control though. I had two other items in my bag which I removed. And once I do my spring cleaning, hopefully I'll make some moolah!

No comments:

Post a Comment