Saturday, March 19, 2011

ABC's of Me

I noticed I have a few new followeres lately...HIIIII!!!! And welcome!

To all my newer followers, this is some background info on me! And for the others...well, the puggle is cute!

{a} age: 27
{b} bed size: Full, I want a king though, or at least a queen so there's more room to roll around on
{c} chore you hate: dishes + vaccuuming
{d} dogs: None, unfortunately. But I'd love a puggle

sqquuueeee! so cute!

{e} essential start to your day: coffee + music
{f} favorite color: cerulean
{g} gold or silver: white gold
{h} height; 5'2" ish ...shawty
{i} instruments you play: I used to play saxophone...I still have it actually
{j} job title: Office Manager
{k} kids: 0
{l} live: NJ
{m} mom's name; Margaret
{n} nicknames: I used to have a bunch, Raisinet, Baby D, Double D, Qt, but I don't anymore. Unless you count the "sweet" nicknames C gives me, like Cocobutt. 
{o} overnight hospital stays: 0
{p} pet peeve: I have many, but the most recent being people not letting others get out of a train or bus before trying to board...let me out dammit!!
{q} quote from a movie: "I'm actually no, I'm not a planner. I wouldn't say I'm a planner. I would say I'm a kinda fly by the seat of my pants gal. You know moment to moment, yeah that's me, that's...yeah" - Vivian in Pretty Woman
{r} right- or left-handed; Right
{s} siblings: 0
{t} time you wake up; On the weekdays - 6:50AM. On the weekends - between 10 and 11. I value my sleep!
{u} underwear; depends what's going on, but usually Vickie's
{v} vegetables you dislike: Squash
{w} what makes you run late: Just procrastinating for no reason. Like, if I'm going out, I'll watch "just one more episode of (fill in any random show here)," and then complain that I have no tie to straighten my hair. Even if it's a show I'm not that interested in. Or having too many thoughts -so I try to go in 20 directions at once
{x} x-rays you've had: Teeth and head (yes, I've literally had my head examined...hehe)
{y} yummy food you make: pumpkin pie
{z} zoo - favorite animal: monkeys

Did you participate? I'd love to see your answers!

1 comment:

  1. I just did the ABCs of me, but I have mine scheduled to post tomorrow. I saw Neely do it from "A Complete Waste of Makeup" and thought it was fun.

    ReplyDelete