Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Happiness Report #38

So, it's Labor Day Weekend. 
And I am stuck home, in quarantine, still trying to recovery from the mystery virus/infection/whatever that has taken over my body. Yayyyy Yawn. I wish I was out enjoying the last little bit of summer with my friends, but alas... I cannot. So here are a few things that have made me happy in the last week, because you gotta look on the bright side, right?

- donuts (mine was actually chocolate frosted, but I ate it before I remembered to take a pic... oops)

- nice doctors close to where I live
- a very lenient sick leave policy at work {thanks for not firing me for being out the entire week!}
- raptors

- direct deposit
- pandas on slides

- Paperback Swap
- this kind of weather

-DVR
-This video (I've had a bit of free time on my hands lately...)


- and since I missed #BackThatAzzUp on Friday, and because Labor Day signifies the end of summer, this song:

No comments:

Post a Comment