Wednesday, September 4, 2013

OHP: Apartment Ideas

So in the past week I have spent a LOT of time in my new little apartment. And also a lot of time on Pinterest (no judging!). Mostly I'm just trying to pick color themes for the rooms, since I've never had the opportunity to before, but I also found some cute home decor items that would be perfect additions as well!

fresh picked. I like this for a kitchen.
I like this color palette for the kitchen
via design-seeds.com
In love with this bathroom color scheme
Love this combo
via 2asinapod.blogspot.com
In case you were wondering how interior designers' tables are styled so well. There IS a formula!
via roomsinteriordesign.blogspot.com
Use a towel rod on the inside of the linen closet for holding blankets. (this is a good idea for back of guest room door too so if guests need extra blankets, they are easy to find)
Wow- this is so organized! Something to strive for!
via homeideamaker.com
Second Nature By Hand 'If You Met My Family' Towel (2 for $16) available at #Nordstrom
via Nordstrom
Map pillows
via re-nest.com
Pair of Mermaid Bookends on OneKingsLane.com
via onekingslane.com
5 Piece Toulouse Coffee Table & Stool Set
via Joss and Main

Easy-Dorm-or-Rental-Decorating Ideas  {In My Own Style.com}

Simply Ciani: How to add character to your home (on a budget) nice ideas

4 comments:

  1. I wish my closet looked like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the peach scheme. It's fun but not too bright. Yellow and gray are great together. That's what I was thinking for my living room but as always, I can never committ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pins.. seems we both have been perusing pinterest alot~!!! can't wait to see how it comes along as you update us!

    ReplyDelete