Friday, September 20, 2013

Confessions and Back That Azz Up!


- I take all my photos with my phone. Which is why there are so many crappy photos. It's easy. And I don't even know where my camera is (I also moved recently, so I'm sure it's in one of the boxes still... which brings me to number 2)

- I still haven't unpacked from moving. And I finished moving August 13. I mean, I did unpack some stuff, mainly when I was looking for things I actually needed, but I haven't been motivated to unpack the rest. Maybe this weekend?

- I hate moving. Packing, unpacking, reorganizing, renting (and driving) U-Hauls, the physically moving heavy crap... I try to think positive, like "But I have a whole new space to decorate!" but then I remember that I'm lazy and there are reruns of Friends on.

- My coworker has been out for two weeks and though I used to complain that she was annoying, I miss her. Especially since I have been the only one in my department (yup, department of 2 right here) and my workload is REDIC. To say I'm overwhelmed would be an understatement, and I've worked more late nights than I care to mention.

I will look at every single person's post in a link-up that I partake in, even if I don't post a comment... and I will not be satisfied until I do. So sometimes I'm reading them a week late. 


And with that, my favorite link-up of the week (because who doesn't like listening to good music to get you through a lame Friday afternoon and ready for the weekend?)...

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the song.

    And I'm pretty sure that I'm guilty of the first three you mentioned. Hahaha. Too funny. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Britney song! moving & unpacking is such a pain, but just think of the exciting end result! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Britney! I wish I was that dedicated to the linkups I join! I should probably make more of an effort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know exactly how you feel about missing the annoying coworkers.... mine was out on vacation last week and i seriously had no one to talk to. and half the time when i am talking to her, i want to rip my ears off my head!!!

    ReplyDelete