Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall Bucket List

Back in May I created a Summer Bucket List. I tried to blog about most of the things I did, but I'm still a little behind! Here's a review:


1.     go on vacation somewhere warm and tropical (June can't come soon enough!)- check! (though I still haven't written about it... not too late right?!)
2.  go down the Shore (that's what we say in Jersey!)- check!
3.     go to a Phillies game (or 5)- I went to a Yankees game... but it's baseball so I'm counting it!
4.     picnic in the park- check!
5.    see an outdoor movie- check!
6.     get my hair did- check!
7.     BBQ (or attend one)- check!
8.     try 5 new restaurants- I was hoping to actually write about them, but I know I went to at least 5 new spots
9.    have a bonfire/ roast marshmallows on an open fire- fail
10. RELAX!- check!
12.  go to a fair- I think I did this? 
15. Take lots of pictures- check! (just need to upload...oops!)
16. Start (and finish?) a scrapbook- fail 
17.  tubing down the river (I want this every year, but probably won't happen...again... grumble)- double fail 
18.  Read some good books- I read at least two? Not too bad, all things considered
19.  go on a boat ride/short cruise- check! Took an hour boat ride during vacation, and a ferry to Governor's Island!
20.  watch fireworks- fail. Kinda disappointed about this one more than the others :/

And since yesterday was the first day of fall, and even though I really love summer, here are a few things I'm looking forward to doing in Autumn:

drink allthepumpkin ales
bake pumpkin pie~ an annual tradition!
craft something (maybe another wreath?)
host a party
attend another concert
dress up for Halloween
attend a football game//tailgate
bake banana nut bread
 buy 2 major purchases [necessary]
attend a fall festival
enjoy a PSL or 5
have a blast at my friend's wedding
find time to have fun during a work conference, and go to the San Diego Zoo!


What are you looking forward to this season? 


**Linking up at The Petite Blog Hop at Smile and Write!

1 comment:

  1. These are all great ideas. And you MUST go to the San Diego Zoo, it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete