So I saw this over at The Peanut Program, who got it from Two Thirds Hazel, and wanted to play, because apparently I am a link-up wh*re with no motivation to recap my own life, and I'm not ready to talk about Fall yet. So we're choosing... This or That?
Vacationing in Florida or vacationing in NYC: Vacationing in Florida, because it's warmer than here, especially in winter!
iPhone or Droid: iPhone! I've never had a Droid, but I'm very happy with my iPhone
NSYNC or Backstreet Boys: I wasn't a huge fan of either one, but I guess N*Snyc. Fun Fact: I was standing in line with my friend to get Jessica Simpson's autograph at a music store (she was opening for them nearby), and the people behind us gave us free tickets to the show since they couldn't use them!
Being forced to delete Facebook or being forced to delete Twitter: Facebook because I'm not a fan of all of the Fluffers (great definition here), rants, or seeing all of these people's statuses who I'm not really "friends" with.
Fireball or Miller Lite: Miller Lite because even though I actually like Fireballs, I can control myself much better with beer. Fireballs act like mind erasers for me.
Full House or Family Matters: Innocent Olsens and Uncle Jesse... what's not to like?! Plus, Urkel annoyed me after awhile.
Dumbledore or Gandalf: Confession: I have never read or watched any Harry Potter. So Gandalf wins as coolest wizard.
Dying Easter eggs or Carving pumpkins: Carving pumpkins
Though I was never this good at it!
NFL or NCAAF: NFL all the way- I never got into the college teams/league.
A hangover forever or sobriety forever: A mini hangover or like a full blown "Im going to die a slow horrible death" one? I can handle the mini one, otherwise, I guess sobriety :/
January or July: I love summer, so definitely July. January is one of the gloomiest months of the year!
Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus: I don't like either, but at least Hannah wasn't twerking or licking sledgehammers.
Shark Week or Fashion Week:
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air or Saved by the Bell: "In West Philadelphia, born and raised..."
Britney or Christina: I think Christina is more talented, but Britney is definitely more entertaining
Burrito or Burrito Bowl: Burrito
Reading blogs on your phone or reading blogs on your computer: Computer because it's faster and easier.
Angelina or Jennifer: Too easy.
Doug Funny or The Rugrats: LOVED Doug! And Pork Chop! And Qual Man!
An open mouth chewer or a heavy breather: Ew. I guess open mouth chewer because it only lasts as long as they're eating? But both are really annoying, and kinda gross.
YES! agree about the open mouth chewer.. so gross but heavy breathing all day long?!?! aye carumba.
ReplyDeletewe have a lot of similarities :)
Love me some Brit Brit! And Jen is the best!
ReplyDelete