So today, our plans got squashed (more on that another day).
With most of the day free, of course my mind started working with what to do with all this new-found free time. And I thought... "Yes! I'm going to catch up on blogging!" So I jump on Blogger, and I'm going through my Dashboard before actually writing, and I'm like "Hey...where's The Perfect Compilation Tape?" and then, "Huh? Where's The Vintage Apple?!" And so on.
Which led me to this blog post title. What the HECK Blogger and Google Friend Connect?! Where are my bloggy friends?! I knew I was following them... how did they just disappear?! Has this happened to anyone else?
There are some of my Daily Reads on my sidebar, but I follow quite a few more than that, though maybe not every day, per se. So, if it seems like I just started following you, I'm sorry! I swear I was following you at one point... I don't know what happened! I'm finding new old blogs that I was following slowly, so if I haven't re-followed you yet, please let me know!
Hope you all had a great Labor Day Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment