Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Beliefs

I believe in...

- comfortable underwear
- the idea that beauty is in the eye of the beholder
- taking time for yourself
- "work hard, play hard"
- great food
- surprises

- cuddles
- venting
- having some privacy
- basic workplace etiquette
- having fun





- spending time with friends
- having hobbies
- doing what you love
- traveling and learning about different cultures
- making mistakes, and learning from them
- love
- karma

- creativity
- randomness
- eating raw cookie dough
- finding (or creating) happiness in every day
- long distance phone calls
- perfect fitting jeans
- the American Dream

- freedom
- the power of music to change your mood
- paying it forward
- God
- forgiveness
- "Everything happens for a reason"


Want to share what you believe in? Link up with Erin here!

4 comments:

  1. Great list!! I just love reading these posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post! I believe in so many of these too! And I think I'm going to send that Lucy quote to M ;) tehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i believe in comfortable underwear, too. all day, e'ryday!

    ReplyDelete