Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Bucket List

Though summer is my favorite season, there are things to love about Autumn...
 The leaves are changing, the weather gets cooler, and homey fragrances like nutmeg and cinnamon waft through the air... 
along with stale beer and screaming football fanatics, and kids on candy sugar highs!

Here's a couple of fun things I hope to do this Fall

*Decorate my mantle... for the first time in 3 years!
via Liz on Pinterest

*Bake an apple AND pumpkin pie 

* Celebrate Oktoberfest

*Visit the pumpkin patch and corn maze farm 
This would be me!  Though I don't think C would let us call 911!

*Visit a winery/ vineyard

* Go Apple picking

*Paint and carve pumpkins to decorate our front porch 

*Bake these awesome Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecakes as seen on Wifesessionals!
* Have a PSL from Starbucks... at least 3x

*Host a fun football party 

*Watch scary movies, particularly Poltergeist since I've never seen it!

What's on your Fall Bucket List?
Link up with Michelle!

6 comments:

  1. Those cheesecakes look DELICIOUS! A corn maze is on my fall bucket list too, but I managed to cross it off this past weekend :)
    Fun list! I hope you get to cross a number of items off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do you guys go Apple picking? I wanna go sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fall & your blog :) I'm a new GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boyfriend has never carved pumpkins before so we're totally doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI....I'm a new follower! Love the apple picking picture! LOL!
    Great Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Now I totally want to make those pumpkin treats!

    ReplyDelete