Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is doing a new Show Us Your Life series, and this time she wants to know... what are your fave beauty products? Honestly, I hardly ever wear make up, unless I'm going out somewhere other than work. (Because really, who am I trying to impress at work?!) Regardless of where I'm headed, I always use:
On the rare occasions I do glam up for work, I keep it super simple:
Neutrogena Daily Scrub
MAC blush in Flirt n Tease
MAC blush in Flirt n Tease
On the rare occasions I do glam up for work, I keep it super simple:
Clinique Sugar Bean Soft Shine (I think- I bought it quite a while ago, and the name has scratched off)
Maybelline Grey Matters or Cover Girl "Morning Cocoa", "Golden Sunrise", First Light"
Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara (not pictured)
Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara (not pictured)
When I'm gearing up for a big night out, I turn to these faves:
Urban Decay Naked Palette (and primer)- has just about every color you could need for a natural or dramatic look. Tried and true greatness. Love!
Urban Decay Naked Palette (and primer)- has just about every color you could need for a natural or dramatic look. Tried and true greatness. Love!
Maybelline Define A Lash mascara- this is a new addition. My friend bought it by accident, and was embarrassed to return it, so she gave it to me (still in packaging; I don't like sharing). It is AWESOME. Seriously. To the point where C actually commented on my long lashes!
Smashbox Lash DNA mascara- for thick, dramatic lashes. Got this in a sample and really like it.
Ulta Automatic Eyeliner in black- not my fave. It always seems to melt off my face and wind up under my eyes by the end of the night, even if I've used primer, pressed powder, etc. Not sure if it's me or the formula, but I'm looking for a new one. Any suggestions?
And when all is said and done, and I'm ready to take it all off, I use Clinique's Take The Day Off Make Up Remover - I've tried other brands, but nothing works as well as this stuff, especially on "long lasting" eye make up!
What are some of your fave beauty products? Any recommendations, especially for eyeliner? Let me know!

I love the Clinique eye makeup remover! Works like a charm. I use that Neutrogena pink grapefruit daily wash, I'm not sure that I love it, but it works for me for now.
ReplyDeleteI am completely obsessed with my Naked palette. It works for just about any look one could go for. I've been looking for a drugstore mascara because Lancome is too pricey for a girl on a budget so I'll have to give the Define A Lash a shot!
ReplyDeleteI want that Naked palette so bad!
ReplyDeleteI love that Naked palette so much. I still struggle with acne, so I can't get away with wearing no makeup, even if I'd rather.
ReplyDeletetry revlon's colorstay eyeliner for your bottom lids, it'll stay on all day! and for top lid check out e.l.f.'s eyeliner pen, it stays on, too and it's so easy to apply without messing up.
ReplyDeletei love anything aveeno. their shaving gel is amazeballs!