Thursday, April 26, 2018

Shit Blue Said


At a show...
Me: The attendant wiped her ass for her! Not her literal ass, her jeans. But still!
Blue: Monica Lewinsky situation...
Me: Yeah, but this one got a tip.
Blue: So did she.

On the person next to us at a concert... 
Blue: (whispering) She smells like feet.
Me: Do you wanna change seats?
Blue: No it’s just the agony of defeat.


Me: Did you know Reese Witherspoon had a book club?
Blue: I think I saw that somewhere. I figured you were all over it. 
Me: I am
Blue: Hey, if it was for short stories, she could call it Reese's pieces. 


Watching a commercial on curing stinky feet...

Me: That's me!
Blue: We both have stinky feet.
Me: No one is as bad as [my friend] Sunshine though. It's like a bomb goes off.
Blue: And her stinky kid. Fuckin' fart bag.


Blue: Maybe I should do my laundry here more often. I just had a 100% socks in socks out match rate.







Finding a pimple...
Blue: I have conjoined twins growing on my chin. I’m going to have to claim them as a dependent on my taxes.


Blue: I need to set budget. Only way to survive without donating an egg and let's be honest, they're probably scrambled by this point.


checking to see swollen glands when I had a sore throat...
Blue: You have a lovely uvula.
Me: Thanks. It's long and dangly.
Blue: Yes, you're quite well hung.

At work...
Blue: Are they both Aussies?
Coworker: Yes. 
Blue: Now I want to go to Outback. Since I'm a "Steak-holder." 




All read and approved by Blue before posting.

You can find other Shit Blue Said here: Vol. 1, Vol. 2, Vol.3, Vol. 4, Vol. 5, Vol. 6, Vol. 7, Vol. 8

5 comments:

  1. I love the term fart bag. It makes me laugh like a hyena. I use fart box a lot too.

    LOL @ the agony of defeat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously you must both just laugh all day long. I can't stop laughing at the Reeses Pieces joke! And her conjoined twins of a pimple, ha! Love these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Reese Pieces one is epic!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I just about spit out my coffee at the tip comment. I feel like Reese should just rename her book club Reese's Pieces lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I love this so much. Conjoined twins. And Reese's Pieces! That's the best. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete