Tuesday, February 14, 2017

A Questionnaire and Sh!t Blue Said

I've been all out of sorts lately. So much that I forgot it was Show Us Your Books day even though it's written in my planner *face palm* So instead, in honor of Valentine's Day, I'm sharing some answers about Blue and I followed by a few gems that I remembered to write down recently. Hopefully I'll get my shit together and have a book post later this week. Maybe. 

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup
*The couple that masks together stay together...
that's how it goes, right?*

Who's older? She is
Who was interested first? Probably me but she knew it first. 
More sarcastic? Her, but not by much
Hogs the remote? She does but only because it's her TV and I can't figure out how to use 4 different remotes!
Better driver? Her
Spends the most? She gets a lot of nerd boxes and must have the latest gadgets, so probably her
Smarter? She is... those extra years get her more life experience :)
Did you go to the same school? High school, yes, just at different times.
Who is the most sensitive? Depends on the topic.
Where do you eat out most as a couple? Taco Bell! Just kidding (kind of)... probably Casa Guiseppe's, our fave BYOB Italian restaurant. 
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Key West.
Who does the cooking? She does.
Who is more social? Me.
Who steals the covers? She does! 
Where was your first date? I didn't know it was a date but I guess a local bar. The one where I DID know it was a date was Tero's, a Portuguese restaurant. 
Who's better with the computers? She is.
Who picks where you go to dinner? Goes both ways, but she's usually more decisive.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both wear pants! Haha
Who eats more sweets? She does, I don't really like sweets.

______________________________________
Blue: I want an owl.
Me: Like, as a pet?
Blue: No I dunno. Just, around here.
Me: Well you already have neighborhood cats, dogs, birds, and wolves.
Blue: It's a coyote. They're like, the ghetto version of a wolf. And yeah, but there should be a neighborhood owl. They're just so cool.

Regarding breakfast sandwiches...
Blue: It's good hot, it's more egg-y.
Me: I didn't get mine hot. We got them to go.
Blue: You could get it hot, you just gotta talk dirty to it.

Regarding this pen...

Blue: He looks dead.
Me: Well yeah, it's Jesus
Blue: That's not Jesus, it's Obi-Wan Kenobi from the earlier Star Wars.
Me: It looks like Jesus.
Blue: Jesus doesn't have a light saber...
Me: MY Jesus has a light saber.


Watching Jim Gaffigan: " I don't know my wife's phone number..."
Blue: I don't know your phone number *tries a few times*
Me: I don't know yours either.
Blue: It doesn't matter, you wouldn't answer anyway since you don't answer unknown numbers. I could be in prison or dying in a hospital and I'd just tell wait until 8am and call the number that texts me calling me a sugar plum.


In the case of an emergency...
Blue: I could be like "Dani get up, our house is on fire" and you'd be like "Iz you suuuuure?"
Me: Yes.
Blue: And then you'd wait a while and start asking questions. "Do you smell smoke? Is it spreading? Wake me when you smell smoke or it's spreading...."At which point I'd just hog-tie you, throw you over my shoulder, grab the cat and go to warm up the car.

Happy Valentine's Day! 
Do you celebrate or consider it a "Hallmark holiday"? 

6 comments:

  1. I think she's right. Everyone needs a neighborhood owl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, coyotes are the ghetto wolf?! I am dying! & the Jesus/Obi-Wan pen - too frickin' hilarious! Ha, ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on not knowing how to use four remotes. I meant wtf? We have a touch screen one and three others and I only know how to turn on the Netflix. LOL. We have an owl around here! I hear it sometimes. They are super cool. I wish this one would learn how to take my mail like Harry Potter owls. I was laughing so hard at your Jesus has a light saber!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at the Jesus/Obi Won pen. Also, it's clearly *that* time of the month, that or my inner fat kid just wants out because I read "nerd boxes" & thought she just bought lots of boxes of Nerds & I was so behind this idea that I said "mmm" out loud...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this pen stuff is cracking me up! I did see an article about a grandma in Brazil...? I can't remember but she was praying to a figure of Lord Elrond (Spelling?) from LOTR instead of a saint. Could not even. Too funny! Hope you had a good Valentine's day. It's all pretty commercial, all holidays really, but I don't mind. I'm all for getting festive! :) XO - Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete