Favorite Song: Did you know it's been 20 years since Alanis Morissette released "Ironic"? Well, she decided to update it for us! (For other songs from 1995, check out Christina's post. Such a great compilation!)
** Missy Elliott also dropped a new song, her first in 3 years! I'll just leave that here:
Favorite Tip:
I'm always amazed at how Steph does her weekly meal preps. Mad respect. I read about it every Monday, get inspired, write out a meal plan and sometimes even a grocery list, but then lose motivation by the time the weekend rolls around to actually DO it. Enter The Lazy Person's Guide to Meal Prep. In this person's method, you prep instead of actually cook. So you would do things like cut all the veggies you know you'll be using, or separate out your chicken into servings, or blend/mix everything for a sauce that you're planning to cook chicken or something in later in the week. And then maybe work your way up to full weekly meal prep level... if you wanna.

Favorite Reads:
One Cup, Two Cup, Red Cup, FREE Cup- I don't care what color cup my SB is served in, I'm just excited that I can get it for free! Yup, from 11/12-11/15, Starbucks is offering B1G1 Free to all customers from 2pm - 5pm. Also, if you're a Starbucks Rewards member, you can take advantage of this deal on Monday as well!
Thanks to Nadine for telling me that Costco has my beloved Hunter boots for $80! I had a pair that I got for Christmas one year, but they must have somehow gotten a microscopic hole in the sole of both feet, which kind of defeets the purpose of keeping my feet dry (I crack myself up!). Not a member? Find a friend! No Costco nearby? Order online!
I read this article yesterday and was completely fascinated. It's about a woman who is in a poly-amorous (not to be confused with polygamous) relationship, got pregnant, and how they've dealt with the news and the living situation. In their situation, the woman loves two people, and they love her, but are not attracted to each other. Though I don't judge their lifestyle, to each their own, I don't think I could do it. I'm not an overly jealous person, but this would drive me nuts. I'd always feel inadequate, like why am I not enough for you? Why do you need to be in a relationship with this other person? That's just me though.
So I mentioned the other day how much I love Mindy Kaling. And then Alison mention Master of None with Aziz Ansari on Netflix, so I started watching, and I love it. Today I found out that there will be not one, but TWO other Indian American-themed comedies set to grace our TVs in the near future. Really, I'm just excited that my Brownies are finally getting some love, and less as the "Apu" trope. Also to any Brownies reading this- HAPPY DIWALI!

Favorite Quote:

Favorite Video: I absolutely love the fact that this Starbucks drive trough caters to the deaf by learning ASL and adding the video feature by the menus #inclusionrocks
Favorite Funnies:
![]() |
| Chanukah/Hanukah? #fail |

![]() |
| In honor of Missy's return |

![]() |
| I'm just sayin... |
Have a fabulous weekend!




hahah at that last meme! OMG, I laughed so hard I spit out my coffee. haha. Congrats on 6 years at work, so fab! Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLOL that last meme though!! I downloaded Is Everyone Hanging out without me! So excited for that new Missy song!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on six years at work! Love that camera quote! Have a great weekend! :)
ReplyDeletethat hunter boots deal needs to make its way to canada!
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend!
I loved the remake of Ironic! I thought it was hilarious haha
ReplyDeletewww.amemoryofus.com
I may or may not have watched all of Master of None in two days. I loved it!
ReplyDelete