Oh hey Friday! I'm so excited for this weekend. Possibly more than the upcoming long weekend, if you can believe that. Because this weekend, I'm going to stuff my face at my favorite Cuban restaurant, which I actually found a Groupon for (I may have purchased 2- I really love this restaurant), check out Star Wars costumes from the first six movies at this exhibit in NYC #nerdalert, and then rock out at an Ani DiFranco concert. A fun-filled weekend for sure. But first, let's get through today with some favorites!
Favorite Song: The title is pretty dumb, but I do like both of their voices...
I Know What You Did Last Summer- Shawn Mendes/ Camila Cabello (from Fifth Harmony)
Favorite Recipe: Thanksgiving is next week, and while there will always be wine (duh), I think I may try to make this cocktail for a little something different (there's a non-alcoholic version too!).
Obviously bloggers have a hobby, but this article suggest that most millenials don't. What do you think?
ICYMI, and only because I received this pic, check out some funny conversations I've had lately #shamelessplug
Update: she ate them all. Dammit.
Favorite Purchase: My new Hunter boots came. I was super excited to wear them when it was pouring rain yesterday, but then I tried them on. The left is from my old pair. See how different they look?! I didn't realize that the new ones were "tall" vs. original height. Also, for some reason my old ones are size 6- I'm normally a size 8, so that's what I ordered. But they kinda fit the same- though CLEARLY they look much bigger. I don't know what to make of this. Did they update their sizing in the last couple of years or something? I think I'm going to have to try on some smaller ones in store even though these fit pretty comfortably- like I could wear heavy socks with them too.
I kind of agree that a lot of people don't have hobbies anymore. I feel like so many of my friends and coworkers just go to work and then come home and watch netflix! www.amemoryofus.com
I want to make that drink! Yum! I have thought about the hobby thing before. It makes me sad. And I think about it and really, my only hobby is probably blogging at this point. It makes me feel like I need to find something else to do!
ahah I cannot stop laughing at Adele meme. That is so funny. Her new album is so freaking good!
ReplyDeletei love hunter boots! i'm waiting for them to come to my costco ;)
ReplyDeleteThat drink looks amazing! And yay for your Hunter Boots, best boots ever <3
ReplyDeleteGreen Fashionista
I kind of agree that a lot of people don't have hobbies anymore. I feel like so many of my friends and coworkers just go to work and then come home and watch netflix!
ReplyDeletewww.amemoryofus.com
The ride or die meme made me laugh because I'm not one that asks a bunch of questions. I just go with it. That drink looks tasty :)
ReplyDeleteI want to make that drink! Yum! I have thought about the hobby thing before. It makes me sad. And I think about it and really, my only hobby is probably blogging at this point. It makes me feel like I need to find something else to do!
ReplyDeleteMy morning's aren't complete without Poncho & TheSkimm. Yesterday's weather was on point! Love Adele.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe the size difference... how weird!!!! I would love another pair... I have black matte but I want shiny, too!
ReplyDeleteOhh wow that is a huge difference in the boots. Weird. That cocktail looks delightful! Hope you are having a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThat's really weird about the boots. That's a huge difference!
ReplyDelete