Favorite Song: I couldn't find "What's Inside," online, but this upbeat song "Bad Idea" with Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz is also upbeat and fun. Also, if you haven't heard it, "Used To Be Mine" is also a great ballad.
Favorite Reads:
Nina hit the nail on the head about why being "basic" isn't bad; it's all about appreciating the little things in life.
I'm one of those people who wears my heart on my sleeve and shows every emotion on my face, no matter how much I try not to. Aside from #15 (because I love all presents), this list is spot on for what it's like to have the exact opposite of RBF.
Did you guys hear about the little girl who dressed as herself for super-hero day at school? Warning: Grab the tissues before clicking on the link.
Favorite Find: I saw this by accident when heading to Costco, but New Jersey folks. There's a new Nordstrom Rack at Wayne Willowbrook Mall. For non-Jersey folks, did you know they are online as well?
Favorite Quote: I saw that Steph posted this on IG the other day, and I couldn't agree more so I'm reposting:

Favorite Funnies:







Okay you hit the motherload with the funnies! I especially love the 'low fat' boobs because that is totally me! Haha! Definitely going to check out that post about being basic and the little girl superhero!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh love the leo one! ALso, that quote is spot on!
ReplyDeleteSooo that Nordstrom Rack is right down the street from me and I have had to go into DSW (right across the parking lot) a few times over the past few months and saw that baby being built and the "Coming Soon" sign on it.... I may or may not have put a calendar reminder on that it was coming!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness... lmao... the baby owl!!!!!!!!! I WANT HIM!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know that Nordstrom Rack had an online store as well! That is awesome, haha! Love the funnies..especially the Game of Thrones one!
ReplyDeleteLOL @ that Leo pic! Can you imagine that photoshoot? "Okay, okay, the shots we have of you pouring water all over yourself are good, but... what if you held the shell up to your ear? THAT would be sexy!"
ReplyDelete