Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday Favorites- April First Edition

Memes to Make You Smile. Part 2:

Happy April, Fools! I pulled my first (and only) prank for today yesterday due to timing, but it was still pretty funny. Normally I don't "celebrate" because I'm the gullible one, though I'm getting better. I was planning on pranking my coworker, but she's currently stealing me mash potatoes from the cafeteria, and that's just mean. Anyway... onward with Amanda and some favorites from this week! 

Favorite Song: Handclap- Fitz and the Tantrums


Favorite Recipe: I'm a sucker for classic, gooey delicious mozzarella sticks, but how good do these spinach dip ones look?!
Spinach Dip Mozzarella Sticks

Favorite Reads: 

  • A guide to what the "cool kids" are saying these days, and what it means.
  • This post by Bourbon Lipstick and Stilettos about being relatable in your writing/blog posts
  • Trader Joe's is closing all stores by Jan 2017- better stock up now! 

Favorite Pic: My friend's cube today at work


Favorite Moment(s):  

  • My instructional videos for a new system at work is up on Youtube! 
  • The good luck streak this week
  • Getting tickets for Fitz and the Tantrums in June!
Favorite Funnies: 
Can't forget April Fools day!!! hmmm how can I trick my international college students!??? Aprils Fool!:


Off the Mark Comic Strip, April 01, 2015 on GoComics.com:

April fool's day. Great.:

april fools day ecard - Google Search:

this would screw me over big time lol. .. for April Fools Day, I think Facebook should switch the search box and the status update box around. So people would post updates on who they stalk. HA:



Happy April, Fools! 
Are you the pranker or the prankee? 

5 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha that last facebook ecard! Too funny! And I totally used the fools one today too! You know that Trader Joe's article was an April Fools joke, right? Some guy was mouthing off about it this morning in my office and I was like ummm scroll down...keep reading...hahaha. Such a cruel cruel joke! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ecards and memes. I can be a prankster from time to time, but it's never on April 1. I prefer to prank like a ninja and hit 'em when they are least expecting it. Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! The Facebook ecard!!! That would be amazing. I want to see who and what other people search for. I love the hair April fools joke too. Ha! I love that Fitz and the Tantrums song. Your concert will be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always terrified I'm accidentally posting my search in a Facebook status instead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG could you imagine if they did switch the search and status?? Find out things you hoped not to know about your friends!

    ReplyDelete