Hey hey! Happy Friday friends! It's been one heel of a week and I am so excited for the weekend! After snow and hail last weekend it appears that this weekend we'll finally see some sign of spring with temps reaching into the 70's! I will (finally) be stopping by the Post Office since my mailman decided to be a complete douche by not only not taking my clean out bag, but also removing my friendly notes explicitly saying to do so, and moving it outside my apartment building. I also plan on finding out his name and registering a formal complaint, because that is some serious bullshit. Also on deck is watching The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt with some pizza and "Peeno Noir" (if you have not heard this song, please do so here- it's ridiculous and hilarious), visiting Jersey Girls Brewing Co., a brand new craft brewery, heading to Outback Steakhouse to celebrate Blue's promotion (!!!), and possibly do some grilling. Woot! Kicking it off with Amanda and some favorites from this week! Favorite Song: Magic! ft. Sean (de) Paul- Lay You Down Easy
Favorite Lust Item: I am in LOVE with these arrow earrings, but of course I only discovered them after the ShopBop sale and they are currently sold out. Le sigh.
This determined little octopus was done with the aquarium life and escaped to the ocean!
A photographer took pics of people after 1, 2, and 3 glasses of wine. I think I like the 2's the best. You can definitely tell who the lightweights were!
In honor of National Library Week, I'm sharing this heartwarming article of libraries helping the homeless with mental health services.
Favorite Video: His parents told him he was going to a broccoli farm and surprised him by taking him to the circus. He was so distressed when he found out!
Hahahaahaha the wine pictures are too funny. You can also tell that some people are losing items of clothing! Hahaha! I love golden girls so that last meme made me smile so big!
Lactose!!!!! I need to see if I can pull that off on someone today. And I think the spring 2016 goes for this whole country basically. I cant figure out how to dress on a daily basis. It is so weird. Hope those earrings come back in stock soon and that you enjoy your weekend!
I saw those wine portraits on Facebook and someone else posted them in their favorites today too! I love them. I would be like sleeping in number 3 because I am a lightweight and wine makes me sleepy haha! But I love it anyway.
Also OMG I knew Kimmy Schmidt came out on the 15th but I guess I can't wrap my head around the fact that it really is the 15th... SO EXCITED!
Cannot wait for some more Kimmy Schmidt! And WOW, that is some seriously NOT OKAY postman behavior! I've had it up to here with USPS too; I got an email last night from amazon that they re-charged my card for an item I returned because they haven't received my package yet. The package I mailed probably 2 weeks ago, and the package I ALSO had to leave a note on in order to get the postman to take it from my apartment. It's really not okay that they're so unreliable, and frankly terrifying when I have to send things like, ya know, my TAXES through the mail, and receive all my client payments through the mail. UGH, I could rant about USPS for days. The Jersey Girls Brewing Co thing looks awesome, I wish I could check it out but this weekend is packed. Enjoy!
I am laughing so hard at those wine photos. I particularly like the first girl with the purpl-ish tongue and the girl whose hair is tied up...because that's pretty much always me. I always end up with my hair in a mess tied on top of my head :)
LOL! My kids would probably be dissapointed about the broccoli farm too. I love the wine pictures! And I think that post about technology is so great. I am so connected to family all across the country that I would have lost touch with otherwise. And I have blog friends from all over the world!
Hahahaahaha the wine pictures are too funny. You can also tell that some people are losing items of clothing! Hahaha! I love golden girls so that last meme made me smile so big!
ReplyDeleteLactose!!!!! I need to see if I can pull that off on someone today. And I think the spring 2016 goes for this whole country basically. I cant figure out how to dress on a daily basis. It is so weird. Hope those earrings come back in stock soon and that you enjoy your weekend!
I saw those wine portraits on Facebook and someone else posted them in their favorites today too! I love them. I would be like sleeping in number 3 because I am a lightweight and wine makes me sleepy haha! But I love it anyway.
ReplyDeleteAlso OMG I knew Kimmy Schmidt came out on the 15th but I guess I can't wrap my head around the fact that it really is the 15th... SO EXCITED!
Congrats to Blue on her promotion!!!
Those earrings are so cute!!
ReplyDeletewww.amemoryofus.com
Cannot wait for some more Kimmy Schmidt! And WOW, that is some seriously NOT OKAY postman behavior! I've had it up to here with USPS too; I got an email last night from amazon that they re-charged my card for an item I returned because they haven't received my package yet. The package I mailed probably 2 weeks ago, and the package I ALSO had to leave a note on in order to get the postman to take it from my apartment. It's really not okay that they're so unreliable, and frankly terrifying when I have to send things like, ya know, my TAXES through the mail, and receive all my client payments through the mail. UGH, I could rant about USPS for days.
ReplyDeleteThe Jersey Girls Brewing Co thing looks awesome, I wish I could check it out but this weekend is packed. Enjoy!
I am laughing so hard at those wine photos. I particularly like the first girl with the purpl-ish tongue and the girl whose hair is tied up...because that's pretty much always me. I always end up with my hair in a mess tied on top of my head :)
ReplyDeleteI love those wine photos! And that little boy! AND Sophia! I love it all.
ReplyDeleteamen to the nicer weather! we're FINALLY getting spring-like temps and i'm super excited. i am tired of wearing winter coats in spring!!
ReplyDeleteLMAO that last one is the best!
ReplyDeleteLOL! My kids would probably be dissapointed about the broccoli farm too. I love the wine pictures! And I think that post about technology is so great. I am so connected to family all across the country that I would have lost touch with otherwise. And I have blog friends from all over the world!
ReplyDelete