Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Shit Blue Said: Vol 3



coming into the bedroom to me watching Married at First Sight...
Blue: What is this?
Me: Married at First Sight. You weren't home.

*sits down to watch* 45 min later...
Blue: Ugh, why did you get me invested in this show? I have to pee but I need to see what happens now! 

*10 minutes later*
Blue: Seriously? We have to wait for NEXT Tuesday to see the weddings?! What a waste.

On weight loss apps and things... 
Blue: Lark is harping on me about the importance of lean protein to stave off hunger and its funny, I'm starting to listen lol.
Oooh Restaurant Week starts the 18th. 38 bucks. Anywhere you really want to go for a date night?
Me: I love how you went directly from Lark to Restaurant Week
Blue: I caught the hipoc-Chrissie too (IRL name is Christine)

on coworkers...
Blue: The dept that is in my immediate area is so bizarre.
Me: Other than Farts McGee?
Blue: The manager sits in his office and never interacts with them except for a meeting. And if anyone goes into his office, hes fine with anything. "Andy, I need to step out, I'll be back in an hour. " Ok. "Andy sorry I missed you note, I was napping." And yes he's the fartbox. Then, the musicologist that works for him is ALWAYS having an argument with the copy machine. He literally speaks to it and soft-curses it out. (he wont swear). And the others are bizarre too. One always looks like she's angry and freezing. Then there's the token gay guy that has the most annoying laugh ever. It's like a normal pitched chipmunk.

me: I ordered a clean out kit from Thredup.
Blue: Ahh, what's in it?
me: Nothing, that's the point.
Blue: Must be a Buddhist thang.

on Chinese horoscopes...

Me: Haha, I'm a Pig.
Blue: What am I? Probably an Ass (finds hers and reads)
Blue: Northwest is my unlucky direction. So much for Keeping up with the Kardashians.

drafting a post...
Me: Could you "rock out" to Tori Amos? Does that sound right?
Blue: Her older stuff you can. Who is rocking out to Tori Amos?
Me: We are. Duh.
Blue: We are seeing Ani DiFranco, not Tori Amos. Wrong bisexual.
Me: Well shit. Can we rock out to Ani?

me: *sends link: 6 signs Your Cat Runs Your Home*
Blue: Lol. we should set up a Facebook account. The World According to Keebs.
Me: No no no don't do that. I hate it when pets have an FB account. I'm friends with like 2 dogs and a turtle.

Watching the Restaurant Wars episode of Top Chef...
Blue: If I had a seafood restaurant I'd call it "Just For The Halibut."


Going outside...
Me: Do I need a jacket?
Blue: No you have your Carol cardigan on, you'll be fine. (Carol from TWD. If you don't watch, sorry.) 

One Liner of the month: "If I have to do that work, I may as well take a pregnancy test, because I’m really fucked."

--------------------------------------------------------------
You can find other Shit Blue Said here and here.  
Linking up with Christina from Simple and Delish!

7 comments:

  1. hahaha you have your Carol Cardigan on!!! hahah that is hilarious!! I totally think you should start a FB account for your cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Northwest thing killed me! I also loved, "wrong bisexual" hahaha. Side note: there is a restaurant near my hometown that serves fish & chips and such and it's called Freddy's Just for the Halibut!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahahahaha the northwest thing was awesome. And so is that one liner. So quick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even like seafood, but I'd want to go to a restaurant called "Just for the Halibut".

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL love it. Wrong Bisexual. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete