It's OK!

This week I'm Saying "It's OK" that...
- the Season Finale of True Blood is THIS SUNDAY!- I haven't really liked the last few episodes- I just learned how to take out e-books from my library- I will now be doing copious amounts of reading- I just had to look up "copious" to make sure I used it correctly... nerd alert- I'm not a fan of lugging around heavy books, which is why I don't read as much as I would like- I am going on a girls' beach weekend and I can't wait!- I have to prep my Fantasy Football team this weekend~ draft Tuesday!- My FF team name is Pussy Wagon (from Kill Bill)- to want to do/see too many things at once
What Are you Saying "It's OK" to today?
I'm so excited for the season finale!
ReplyDeleteJust came across your blog!
ReplyDeletenew follower!
look forward to continue reading.
xo
Christina
livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com
ha! i'm all the time bloggin shit and then lookin it up on dictionary.com to make sure i used it the right way. you FF name is hilarious. :)
ReplyDeleteStopping by from your comment on my blog and the link up! I love the fact that you can check out books from your library on your ereader! I'm still the old fashioned paperback type of person but as soon as my library offers this, I might have to jump on the bandwagon!
ReplyDeletelook up words all the time..love fellow nerds
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)