Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Happiness Report #1

I try to find something to be happy about each and every day, but let's be honest, that doesn't always happen. So I want to take a few minutes to reflect on some of the things that made me happy or put a smile on my face this week:

- I was off on Monday- holla at a 3 day weekend! AND a 4 day workweek!


- C and I went to Peddler's Village near New Hope, PA on Monday. I have been wanting to go there for a long time. It was great to visit all the little shops, grab some lunch and enjoy the sunshine. Oh, and I bought myself some jewelry which I seriously never do!

- I saw ESTELLE in concert on Monday night! I was a little bummed that it was so short (45 min!), but it was still great to see her and spend some quality time jammin with my boo

- Met up with some old friends on Tuesday night. We had a great dinner at - tomato pies and BYOB wine- can't beat it! It was also my one friend's first time there!
- I was a total bitch crankypants on Thursday. So what does C do? Ran errands all day (he's not currently working), made dinner, and let me be a whiny mess. Love that man!
- Went to happy hour with my girlfriend last night- it was great to relax after what seemed like a super long week.
- I applied for a new position at my current company. And it is PERFECT for me- totally what I want to be doing! So send some positive vibes my way? Please?!
- I told my friend that I was currently reading 50 Shades of Grey, and she emailed me the other 2 in the trilogy! LOVE free books!
- Took care of 2 nagging tasks: finally updated my phone! It needs a WiFi connection and I can't remember my password at home, and for some reason I couldn't connect at work, so I called IT to help me out, and they did! And got our new bathroom doorknob in the mail! (C broke the old one, but that's a post for another day!)
- 99 Followers! You guys rock! Maybe I should do a giveaway when I get to 100?!

What made you smile this week?

1 comment: