
Reading: A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
Listening To: #ThrowbackThursday on Spotify. So many great songs that I completely forgot about, and it updates weekly!
Watching: Still watching Grey's Anatomy, the current season and Season 4, which is really, REALLY confusing. Also Nashville and Blindspot.
Making: Vacation plans! Just purchased plane tickets and reserved the hotels and car rental for next month. Islamorada, Key West, and Miami/South Beach here we come!
Wishlisting: This functional and fun speaker from ShopBop! Also, tomorrow is the last day of their Friend and Family 25% Off Sale! Go check it out!

Posting: Haphazardly. I have a few drafts of mostly travel related things that I want to post, but things have been crazy at work and I haven't wanted to stare at my laptop when I get home lately.
Tasting: Coffee. Time for lunch!
What's currently up with you?

I loved South Beach! I am sure you will have a great time. I signed up for ThredUp, hopefully I can get rid of some of my crap!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking into Thred Up. I've never heard of it before but it seems cool. Donating clothes I'm assuming? Jelly about your vacay plans!!! I want to go away so badly this year - to anywhere.
ReplyDeleteEvery day is a winding road, I get a little but closer. Everyday is a faded sign, I get a little bit closer to feeling fine.....hahahaha! You and me are always on the same page with music. Always! Love Greys and Blindspot. Though we are an episode or two behind on Blindspot. Chris is determined that the "blindspot" is in the butthole. He says it every episode. Hahahahaha. So now you know what I am living with. I need to check thread up! I have some things to get rid of :)
ReplyDeleteI really need to send off my ThredUp bag. I've had it for probably months, just started putting clothes in it finally a couple weeks ago, and it's still just sitting there in my bedroom, taunting me. So jealous of your vacay! Sounds like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteOoh perfect timing on several things in your post - just got notified that my library hold on A Man Called Ove came in today. How is it? And I have been cleaning out my closets and really wanting to try out ThredUp because there aren't any good consignment stores where I live now. Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteI've been cleaning out my closets & whole house pretty hard, but I don't have anything I think is ThredUp worthy, unfortunately, 'cause I wouldn't mind the extra $.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy vacation! A few days at the beach sounds great right now & for as much travel as I've done, I've never made it to Miami.
I absolutely love the #ThrowbackThursday playlist on Spotify every week. They know how to make a playlist for sure. I have a serious trip to Plato's Closet in my future too, but the one near me (Fairfield) is always so full of stuff that they hardly take anything by the time I get in there. Which location do you go to? I'm wondering if I'll have better luck selling at another store.
ReplyDeletei really need to do the thred up thing, or at least list things on ebay. just gotta clear things out! how cute is that speaker?! thanks for linking up with us!
ReplyDeleteOve was not my thing.
ReplyDeleteIt's about time for an afternoon cup of coffee. It's raining and I'm struggling today.
HELLLOO! Thank you for leaving your link!! Sorry, I never got around to telling you... goodness gracious. Moving along... UM I WANT TO GO TO KEY WEST!!! It looks so fun. Miami too. Oooh I hope you do a recap! I really want to start Nashville. I'm not really into country music, but I don't know... I just want to watch it! hehe THAT SPEAKER IS SO CUTE! :) I need to clean my closet... stat... XO - Alexandra
ReplyDeleteSimply Alexandra: My Favorite Things
I've always wanted to go to Key West! I hope you have a great time! :)
ReplyDeleteYesss, I love Thredup! I recently sent in a bag, so I have some credit I need to use there.
ReplyDeleteI've been to several Florida locales but never Key West. It sounds heavenly.
ReplyDeleteI like the throwback playlist :)
I've heard mixed reviews of A Man Called Ove. I look forward to hearing your perspective.
Good luck with Thred Up! I usually love them, but this time they only accepted 13% of my bag...um what!? I hope you have better luck. Thanks for linking up with us!
ReplyDeleteOMG! Your vacation is going to be awesome! I love that little speaker. It's so cute! I really need to look into Thread Up. I am about to start purging my closet. It'd be nice to do something other than Goodwill it all.
ReplyDelete