Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday Favorites- Marching Right In

Happy Friday friends! I'm super excited to eat some of the best pizza around and see some of my favorite bloggers this weekend! What are you up to? Linking up today with my favorites of the week and Amanda!

Favorite Song: The beat drop at the 1 min mark hooked me. Don't Let Me Down- Chainsmokers ft. Daya

Favorite Moments:
Winning a giveaway!I won the book "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" from The Misfit Librarian.
Donating 10 dresses to a high school for their prom.

Favorite Pic: 
Blue and I went for for a walk at the newly reopened Great Falls Park in Paterson, NJ.


Favorite Lust: 
As a Kimmy Schmidt/Tituss fan, I'm seriously so excited for this and am totally buying a bottle (or 5... for gifts...maybe)
Tituss-Cover.jpg


Favorite Reads:
Favorite Funnies: 






Happy weekend! 

9 comments:

  1. Tituss' Pinot Noir! Yes haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss I totally thought of you when I heard about the wine. Awesome. Also loving this Chainsmokers song right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the same song Amanda shared? Haha I added it this morning and then I am listening to it hear and I am like oh yeah!!! Then i was like waiiiiit I think I already have this. LOL! I cant tell you how many times I have picked the same song as her. Shut the front door. Beer spas???? Where do we sign up????? LOLOL at the girl scout meme. SO true!!!! Though this year I didn't give in. I keep ignoring my dealers when i see them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That great falls park looks SO beautiful!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still scratching my head at that washing machine bike. Honestly, if you have time to load your laundry into it, then get on the bike...don't you have enough time to load your laundry into your washing machine and turn it on and then get on a bike that isn't attached to your washing machine? (Unless you don't have a washing machine, then I guess this works.)

    I can't waaaaait for Kimmy Schmidt season 2, dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. But what if you need a hybrid of the petite and curvy Barbies?! ;) I only WISH my laundry were getting done while I spin! Genius. Also need to add that beer spa to my bucket list...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of the laundry bike!!! (Although how ridiculous is it that our daily chores have gotten so easy that we have to make them harder again to get exercise?)

    I was checking out the list of things to be excited for in March and I was thinking there was something wrong with me because I didn't care about any of them until I got to grow lamps. That sounds awesome. So apparently the only things I want are the fancy new pieces of technology.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll check out Pure Wow, looks like something I'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I was a wine drinker because I'd buy all the Pinot Noir! I've never heard that song before, but I'm into it!!

    ReplyDelete