Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Confessions

I wasn't actually planning on posting today but once I started thinking about it, I realized I had quite a few thangs to 'fess up to. Or maybe just going-ons, but humor me, ok? 

- I went out to buy a birthday card last night and accidentally bought shoes. Actually, two pairs of shoes. They're so cute though! #buyalltheshoes



- I've all but stopped buying heels/pumps, but these are low enough to walk in and surprisingly comfortable. And the side cutout makes them perfect for spring/warmer weather. 

- I also found a present for someone while in the checkout line, and love it SO much. It was misplaced and had an initial on it, and I wanted one for myself but... lines. Plus it was at TJ Maxx, so who knows if they even had one with my initial. 


Not to hold grudges. | 27 Things Every Parent Should Teach Their Child

- I'm a good gift giver, and it's something I pride myself on. I wish I could share the gift box I put together last night, but I'm pretty sure the person reads my blog. 

- I've been seeing a lot of posts lately with people saying they have a lot of drafts in their blog post folder, with "a lot" being like, 20. I have 85. Eighty-freakin-five. A lot of them are music posts that I'll likely delete because apparently no one likes my music posts, but I had a lot of fun finding the songs for them. 

- I saw Batman vs. Superman on opening night. I know Erin doesn't agree, but I thought it was really good! I loved Wonder Woman. I agree that Batman's voice changer sucked. And Ben Affleck (Batfleck) is JACKED!  



- Since Nadine introduced me to Two Dots, I've become minorly OBSESSED. I was never into Candy Crush, but you lose lives in this game too, and I check constantly to see when/if I have more lives even though I know it takes 20 minutes. 

- Since Easter was on Sunday, I wasn't able to watch TWD, and then had to stay off all social media so I wouldn't see any spoilers. I didn't realize how much time I actually spent looking at social media until Monday. 

He might be the president of the United States, but he’s also human!

- Speaking of Easter, I had given up Coke for Lent since I was having a can a day. The last week I was craving it something awful, but now that I can have it again, I don't really want it. #breakthehabit

- The only debt I carry is student loan debt, and I am ECSTATIC that I can say I paid off two loans in full this week. There's a lot more to go but these are the first two, and I really could not be happier to finally feel like I'm making a dent in them. 

USED: He tries out new looks… | Things Everybody Does But Doesn't Talk About, Featuring President Obama


What are you confessing today? 
Share it with Nadine and Kathy
More Coffee Less Talky

5 comments:

  1. You go girl paying off loans like a boss!

    Ben looks amazing in that photo.

    You made me curious. I have 32 posts in draft, most of which will never see the light of day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahaahahaha anytime I buy something for myself, I always say I accidently bought "x." That is hilarious! I would say sorry about getting you addicted to Two Dots, but I am not. I needed to drag someone down the hole with me! I am constantly checking for more lives!!!! I am just not as good at it as you.

    I like your music posts :) I am always looking for new songs and I think we have some similar tastes. Yay for getting those loans paid off girl!!! High five!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean no one likes your music posts? I like your music posts!

    I say this often about all forms of entertainment: we all are unique individuals, so we'll get something a little different from each movie/book/tv show/song/actor/musician...etc. I like that we share differences and opinions. Even if you loved a shitty movie (hee hee!).

    I think I'm a pretty good gift-giver too, and I enjoy it. And, I really don't expect it in return. That's the best part of gift-giving, isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently cleaned out my drafts, but still have 14. Some of those have been there for over a year. It maybe feels like I won't get around to them. Haha! Whoa Ben! I didn't realize how big he got! I still want to see that movie, despite what people are saying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go you on wiping out those loans! Get it!!!! I should have one paid off by 2019. Seems so far away, but it's really not.

    Yay for new shoes. You know I'm all about TJM.

    I'm an excellent gift giver too. You know what the secret is? Paying attention :)

    ReplyDelete