Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Favorites

This has been one helluva long week. With a quiz on Monday, a midterm on Thursday, trying to schedule excursions for a trip that was ALMOST denied on Monday, finding out that my other aunt was in ICU and now in a nursing home, and many a sleepless night (oh hey, insomnia, nice of you to show up this week), I am SO ready for a mostly relaxing weekend. And then, vacation next week! WOOHOO! Let's kick this weekend off right with some favorites:

Song: Ed Sheeran - You Need Me, I Don't Need You



Surprise:  flowers for no reason are my favorite kind!!

Moment of the week: I don't care if this happened last week, I still love it.

Haha true!


News:

Katy Perry is selling the Left Shark as a onesie!
Sallie Mae and Student Loan Forgiveness programs

Video:  Love Has No Labels. Made me tear a little!



Funnies:

What's Whitney Houston's favorite type of coordination?
- HAND EYYEEEEEEEE

stop





And something that actually occurred in my office-- truly foiled:: 





2 comments:

  1. Hahaha the bunny thing cracked me up! As did 21st century parenting! I always feel awesome when leaving a hair appointment too! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete