Friday was a lazy night in. We ordered some Chinese food and laid low. It was great to be able to just relax.
Saturday I wanted to go out somewhere...anywhere...but the forecast called for rain, and everything I wanted to do was outdoors, of course. It was supposed to rain all day. It actually rained for like 30 minutes and then was sunny again *grumble* I ran some errands, took a nap, made some tacos, sat on my porch with some friends. It was chill. And then we all went out nearby at night. It was great until my friend drank too much, started talking bs to RJ, and then walked out. (She apologized yesterday-- though she didn't remember exactly what she said. Apparently it was a rough night for her.)
![]() |
| patio weather is my fave |
Also, I got a text from my guy friend, who was also out. Do you know how much a ticket is for peeing in public? $500!!! And I wondered but didn't ask... like, how does that work? Does the cop let you finish? Or do you see him/her coming and just stop mid-pee? Can guys even stop peeing mid stream? Random thoughts... moving along...
Sunday I woke up early and headed to central NJ to visit my friend's new baby! She's only 10 days old!! She was asleep most of the time, but I did get to hold her- she's so tiny, only 7 lbs!
![]() |
| welcome to the world, A! |
I also got to see this lil guy. He is such a ham- love it!
Overall it was a great weekend with lots of food and baby action!
How was your weekend?



Sounds like a really nice weekend! And I'm totally with you, patio weather is the best :)
ReplyDelete$500 for peeing in public????? One moment I'm happy I'm not a guy because that's what I'd do all the time. Expensive!
ReplyDeleteLOL your ffriend got busted for public urination?? that must have been some emergency that he had to whip it out in public!
ReplyDelete-kathy
Vodka and Soda
$500?! THAT IS CRAZY!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOhh the patio weather looks lovely!! And those babies!! So cute! I need a baby fix soon! =)
ReplyDeleteYay Gabriel made the blog!! Huzzah!-Amy
ReplyDelete$500 bucks is insane!!! But I hope he got to finish peeing. LOL
ReplyDeleteI love patio weather! I really want to get some outdoor furniture so I can enjoy it!
ReplyDelete