Monday, April 14, 2014

This Weekend I...

+ watched Gravity. It wasn't my favorite. Actually, I was kind of bored.

+ caught up with my girlfriend and her baby

+ ate ice cream in the park

+ caught up on Game of Thrones

+ cooked this for the first time

+ bought all my groceries at The Dollar Store for $7.07 [holla!]

+ had some patio beers and relaxed in the sun... and it was perfect!

Disney Up :)

How was your weekend?

8 comments:

  1. $7 for groceries?! Say what! Patio beers in the sun sounds so lovely. Love the last quote too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That grocery bill! You are a champion for sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I would not be able to watch Gravity, it looks terrifying (and boring!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo let's trade grocery bills!! haha! That is awesome! And yes, I completely 100% agree with the Gravity movie! Zzzzz....

    ReplyDelete