I really thought today was Tuesday
I didn't do an Easter weekend post because nothing exciting really happened and I didn't take any pics
Actually, I took one pic. I fell off of my bed Sunday night and now there's a HUGE bruise on my leg. I would share a pic of that, but I kinda hate when others do that, so I'll spare you
I've never gotten a visit from The Easter Bunny, but I still got candy because my mom used to plan an Easter egg hunt for me when I was young... there are embarrassing pictures somewhere
I hate jelly beans, Cadbury eggs and Peeps...

This was the first year I ever ate a Deviled Egg,... and it was DELICIOUS!
I love super corny jokes:
![]() |
| RJ made himself into a meme |
What are you confessing today? Link up with Vodka and Soda!

cadbury eggs with that gooey shit in the middle? NO THANKS. that stuff grosses me out!
ReplyDeletethanks for linking up!
-kathy
Vodka and Soda
I freaking love the Cadbury egg. Jellybeans, meh. Peeps, NEVER. They're gross.
ReplyDeleteI didn't have any deviled eggs this year but saw so many photos of them that I am now craving!
ReplyDeleteall you listed but peeps suck. Peeps don suck. thy are beyond the best. esp party flavored kind. they rock. come see my confessions for the week
ReplyDeleteI also love deviled eggs.
ReplyDeleteAnd all the candy you don't like.
I HATE jelly beans, cadbury eggs and peeps too. So gross! I used to love the chocolate oranges that were out this time of year but I haven't seen them anywhere in a long time. Best Easter candy ever, if you ask me!
ReplyDeleteHa, I really thought today was Thursday!!
ReplyDeleteHAHA! I didn't do much either, and I totally feel ya on the pee's thing. gross!!! lol! I'll take my chocolate eggs.. thanks! ;) xo
ReplyDeleteLisa,xo
http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/
peep's*
ReplyDeleteUgh, peeps. They're soooooooo disgusting!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't care for Cadbury's either.
ReplyDeletePeeps are horrible! I think they taste like sandpaper.
ReplyDelete