Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Weekend Updates

Thursday: Went to watch C's high school's spring play/musical. They were so good!


Friday: chilled at home [no pics]
Saturday: Started the day off right getting manis/pedis with my girl! I haven't gotten a pedi since late last summer, but (especially now that my spending freeze is over) I decided to splurge a little :) I hate my feet, but the color was so pretty I couldn't resist taking a pic! The color is Essie's Come Here! from the new resort collection (I didn't know that when I was getting it done, just loved the color!).

Not my hand, just to get better idea of color
And then Saturday night we were joined by C, and my friend's hubby and bro to see my first Phillies game of the season! They stunk it up, but it was great to tailgate and see the game... I love watching them in person. Oooh and the stadium got a new booth- Federal Donuts! I have never heard of them before, nor have I ever had fried chicken with anything before, but these guys sell fried chicken with a cake-like donut... it is so FREAKIN DELISH!! I wanted two, but I settled on just one. Definitely getting it again next time I'm there though!
nom nom nom
friendsss
game time
Sunday: Relaxed most of the day, besides running a few errands... and then treated ourselves with some Rita's! It was my first time trying the green apple- it was yummy!


How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. I need a pedicure in the worst way! Hope you enjoyed yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color, perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting a much needed mani/pedi on thursday!! Not sure what color to get :) A$

    ReplyDelete