Monday, April 15, 2013

Music Monday: So Beautiful and Weekend Updates

Leave it to my iPod on shuffle to hit a nerve. I didn't even know I had this song. Since rediscovering it, it has been on repeat for a good majority of today.


I want this. I want to feel like this. Right now, I feel so disconnected. And it sucks. Maybe it's due to this new part time gig I started. I now work 6 days a week, and though it's only 8 hours of work, I don't get home for 12 hours because of where we live. C was supposed to come visit me at my new job on Saturday, but it's in NYC and his stomach hurt, so he didn't make it out. 

I took the day off on Friday to spend some time with C since it was his Spring Break. I gave him free reign to plan out the day. I was hoping he'd plan something romantic; his plan was brunch at a local diner and a movie- not what I had in mind, but the point was for some together time so it was ok, but then it was so crappy out and we both woke up not wanting to go outside at all. It was really nice to have the day off, even though it was rainy all day. We cuddled and watched movies. Or rather, I watched movies while he slept half the day, and eventually he joined me. And then he made dinner which he didn't eat because his stomach still hurt (he's on these antibiotics that are apparently doing a number on his stomach). 

Saturday I was out at 7AM and didn't return until 7-ishPM due to work. And then I fell asleep around 10-10:30. Wompwomp.

Sunday we ran a few errands, and then he had schoolwork to do (that he didn't touch during the whole week off) so we couldn't just hang out together. Instead he did that while I did chores/cleaning. A very fun life we lead! When he was done, he played video games, and now here I am (yes, this is being written on Sunday). Looking back on this weekend, it's no wonder I feel the way I do. At least I have next Saturday off- hopefully that will help. I am already dreading going back to work tomorrow though... bah!

Anyway, some lyrics for the song:

You're my baby,
My lover, my lady
All night
You make me
Want you
It drives me crazy
I feel like you were made just for me baby
Tell me if you feel the same way

[Chorus:]
Cause it just feels so right
I don't wanna waste no time
If I had to choose
I know I'm gonna always choose to be with you

Cause girl don't you know
Girl don't you know
You're so beautiful
I wanna give all my love to you girl
Not just a night
But the rest of your life
I wanna be always here by your side [2x]

When you're not here
You don't know how much I miss you
The whole time on my mind
Is how much I'm gonna get to make
You feel so good
Like you know I could
Tell me if you feel the same way

[Chorus]

[x2]
Baby don't you
Baby don't you know
You're so beautiful (beautiful, beautiful)
Baby don't you know
You're so beautiful



What are you listening to lately?

1 comment:

  1. Tell him to eat lots of yogurt or if he doesn't like yogurt, go to pharmacy and grab some Acidophillis pills. Those help while on antibiotics since antibiotics kill both good and bad bacteria, the acidophillis helps maintain good bacteria in.

    ReplyDelete