Monday, May 7, 2012

Spending Report: May 1-7



As I stated here, one of my goals is to have weekly spending reports, to more easily track my spending. Here is where we I am at:


May 1: $82 Poshmark (clothes), $4 Path, $15 living social flowers, $223 transportation, $857 rent, $2.25 burr

May 2: $16.41 cloves

May 3: No Spend Day!

May 4: $2.25 burr, $10 Taco Bell

May 5: $16.75 burr (Happy Cinco De Mayo!)

May 6: $36 groceries (lots of meat... not bad)

May 7: $5.16 Netflix, $19.53 Hallmark (cards), $17.12 Bath & Body Works (getting returned this weekend), $22.91 Old Navy (shoe sale. It was actually $42, but C gave me an extra $20 when I told him I shouldn't buy one of the 3 pairs because it was out of my budget. So he bought them for me!)

Grand Total: $1328.56

Overall, I don't think I did too bad. Yes, I may have spent my entire clothing allowance in one week, but it was all stuff I really wanted. For a long time (like, at least 6 months!). And some stuff for Mother's Day. I ain't mad at myself!

1 comment: