A new month- and one of my fave link ups! Time to look at some of those goals I made 5 months ago (can't believe it's already May!). I have made some adjustments- deleted some, added others. Just want to keep things fresh and in line with my current life, so some changes were necessary!
Financial goals
- Save money by:
- Set up a new budget : Did that here
- begin tracking my spending again : Did that here
- proceed with Action Plan : did not do this. Fail.
- Put all “found money” towards emergency or travel fund
- Record all spending in weekly reports
Personal goals
- Read more- at least one book this month: I was doing well with reading the Hunger Games and Millennium trilogies, but now have fallen into a slump. Need to get back on the wagon.
- Cook 4 new recipes
- ... and continue meal planning
- Spend more time with my girlfriends (and make 1 more). Went on 2 dinner dates, a movie date, and Hunger Games Trivia Night- fun!
- Look more "put together" on a daily basis. Did pretty good with this one.
- Do one thing off 101 in 1001 list. I updated my list at the beginning of April, but haven't looked at it since.
- Spend 8 hours a week working on new company Fail. Lost motivation- got to get back to it!
- * New goal Plan vacation. My mom and grandpa having been stressing about going to visit him (he lives in Puerto Rico) but we haven't nailed down any dates yet. Need to get one this.
- * New goal: Do my hair more often than not (thanks Amber!)
How are your goals coming along? Any new ones?

i didn't do so well in march but i did much better in april.
ReplyDeletei've kinda gotten into a reading slump myself. i read the hunger games but haven't started on the second one. i'm trying to read one book at a time. cause i tend to start reading several at a time and i get the characters mixed up and then it takes me even longer to finish them. ugh.
i so need to do a goals recap soon.
Good luck with your May goals! I need to read more, I hardly ever do.
ReplyDeleteMy goal is to find a REAL job. Here's hoping!
ReplyDeleteI love the hair goal, too! I need to do the same!
ReplyDeleteWhat's the new company?
ReplyDeleteGood luck on all of your goals!!
ReplyDelete