Monday, March 19, 2012

Menu Plan Monday- Taking it Easy Edition


We just got back from vacation (yay!), so we weren't able to find a new fun recipe to try this week... well at least not until Sunday. So this week we're falling back on some old faves. 

Monday: Cheeseburgers with fries/onion rings
Tuesday: Hot Dogs, potato salad, and corn
Wednesday: Spaghetti and meatballs
Thursday: Country Breakfast (sausage patties, country gravy, and biscuits)


Friday: 4 cheese Raviolis
Saturday: Out!

Do you menu plan? Link up with the OrgJunkie and share!

3 comments:

  1. all sounds delish!! i do menu plan... and basically all of my ideas come from pinterest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come over to eat on Wednesday? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love the recipes I find on there!
    And yes, you sure can come over, though I think NJ is a lil far from you!

    ReplyDelete