Wednesday, April 6, 2011

30 in 30 Remix Challenge!

I am finally participating in the 30 in 30 Remix Challenge- so excited! Here are the rules from Kendi Everyday:
Note: Rules are meant to be broken- I'm not including shoes in my remix!


Let's take a look:
It looks a bit messy, but here are my 30 items!
The items:
  1. Purple dress
  2. Green  dress
  3. pink floral skirt
  4. army green skirt
  5. blue/gray skirt
  6. khaki skirt
  7. dark denim jeans
  8. light jeans
  9. brownish pants
  10. khaki pants
  11. gray pants
  12. black pants
  13. black blazer
  14. beige cable knit sweater
  15. black cardigan
  16. white button down
  17. black button down
  18. blue stripe button down
  19. yellow/gray stripe button down
  20. blue sleeveless top
  21. aqua tank top
  22. green short sleeve shirt
  23. maroon long sleeve shirt
  24. light pink long sleeve shirt
  25. white turtleneck
  26. red 3/4 sleeve turtleneck
  27. black 3/4 sleeve turtleneck
  28. yellow short sleeve shirt
  29. orange short sleeve shirt
  30. gray/white tunic
The challenge starts tomorrow! I will try to take pics and upload somewhat consistently as I do the challenge. Like Kendi mentioned, the challenge doesn't have to be done in 30 consecutive days, but I'm going to try to! I really like the idea of using what you already have and "shopping your closet." And anything to help me at least curb spending for a little bit would be great! Will you join me? If not, what do you think about this idea?!

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I LOVE it! You can totally do this! It's amazing what you can remix when you really think about it. The "shop your closet" articles in mags are my facvorite! Good Luck and keep us posted!

    I would join you, but right now I am a SAHM and my at-home daily wardrobe consists of yoga pants. I plan on going back to work later this year, so I can't wait to do OOTD posts every day.

    P.S. In the March 2011 issue of Lucky mag, they used only 26 pieces and made 90 days worth of outfits. If you have one (or can get ahold of one), it was great inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm so lazy when it comes to outfits - I wear the same sneakers to work pretty much every day, I only have five pairs of pants I wear to work...which is perfect, I suppose, since there are five days in my work week, LOL! I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support guys!
    Yoga pants on a daily basis sounds pretty comfortable to me! And I will definitely try to get my hands on a copy of that Lucky mag!

    I was super lazy when it came to picking out outfits too, which is part of the reason I decided to try this!

    I'll keep ya posted!

    ReplyDelete