![]() |
| via |
Peanut Butter Banana Quesadillas
I never made it, but it sounds similar to a crepe and I love a good crepe! It also sounds like a great breakfast snack on the go! Excuse me while I add Nutella to my Amazon cart...

Mini Chocolate Croissants*
I'm actually surprised at myself for not making these more often- I think I've only made them once and they were delicious!

Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing*
Sorry, but anything with stuffing is going to remind me of Thanksgiving! This was really good though- the chicken was really moist ( how many of you hate that word?!) and so was the stuffing. I think I served it with a side of veggies like green beans.

Leftover Turkey and Mashed Potatoes Empanadas
I've never made these, but I love empanadas in general, so I should probably make these soon! Hopefully I will, and I'll be able to share how they cooked in an air fryer!

Tomato Beef (Or Amish) Casserole*
Like I said before, fall make me think of casseroles! This ground beef- heavy dish is so easy to make and definitely fills you up on cold days!

Fried Pork Chops + Applesauce
For some reason, fall almost always remind me of crispy, stove-top fried pork chops. It was one of the few dishes my mom actually cooked, so trying to perfect it in as an adult had been quite interesting, since she never actually "taught" me how to make it! (Sidenote: I didn't even know pork chops and applesauce were a thing until I met my ex bf, but OMG WHAT A COMBO!)

Not My Grandma's Meatloaf:*
This was the first time I ever made my own meatloaf. Neither my grandma or mom never made me meatloaf, so I cobbled together a few different recipes I found on Pinterest to make this. Goes especially well with a healthy side of veggies.

Fall: Smoked Apple Cocktail
From: Black Button Distillery
Ingredients:
1 part bourbon
1 part apple pie moonshine
1/2 part ginger ale
ice
To make: Pour ingredients in glass over ice.
Banana Bread*
I actually just made this over the weekend while I was procrastinating catching up on some "work" work. I'm not a huge fan of sweets, so this was just right, and so simple! I didn't have any walnuts on hand but would definitely try them in this next time.

Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecakes*
I've been making these for coworkers for the last 5-ish years and they're always a hit! I tried making the chocolate web on top but it's hard and gets messy. They taste just as good without it!

To see a few other favorite Fall recipes, here's a post I did on the same topic last year!
Really into those fall cocktails?! Here are 47 others!
What are some of your favorite fall recipes?
Linking up with Shay!


No comments:
Post a Comment