Friday, September 16, 2016

Fall Bucket List

Summer Bucket List

Go Camping- Check! It rained the entire time, but it was great seeing everyone again!
Go to the beach at least 3 times- Check! Blate-versary, once with Mom and twice with Blue. 
Attend at least 3 concerts- Check! Fitz and the Tantrums, Weezer/Panic! At the Disco and the Go Go's! 
Visit the Highline- Fail. Rescheduled to Fall 
See an outdoor movie- Check! Saw Pitch Perfect in NYC overlooking the river. 
Attend the Meadowlands State Fair- Check! I watched the hypnotist show and tried a deep fried PB&J covered in powdered sugar (it was delicious). 
Visit a new winery- Check! Went to Brooks Hollow Winery in Warren, NJ. They gave us like 10  tastings! 
Visit somewhere new// go on a road trip- Check! The winery was somewhere new AND a 2 hr road trip! 
Binge on OITNB - Check! Completed in two days actually. The penultimate was CRAY.
Start (and finish) at least one craft or DIY- Fail
Attend a Phillies game- Check! Phillies lost to the Mets at Citi Field. Womp. 
Attend at least one food festival- Fail. I didn't actually want to do this anymore because we went to two last year and you stand on line forever and barely get any food. It just wasn't worth it. 
Go to the Central Park  or Bronx Zoo- Fail. Rescheduled to Fall 
Watch fireworks- Check! 
Go to the Renaissance Faire (it's tradition!)- Scheduled (it's going on until 10/2), so Check!

I also started a new job, celebrated Blue's bday in AC, had many drinks with many friends over many nights, met Blue's cousins and my friend's baby, did a couples Paint Night- so many fun times and new memories made. Here are some pics of all the things... 


Fall Bucket List

drink allthepumpkinales
craft something 
put up fall decor
go to the Central Park or Bronx Zoo
check out the Highline
attend another concert- tickets purchased!
dress up and host our annual Halloween party
attend an Oktoberfest event
complete the Fall Film Challenge (6/25 so far!)
attend a football game//tailgate//or throw a Football themed party
visit a new city
go pumpkin and/or apple picking
attend a fall festival or winery
enjoy a PSL or 5
bake Oreo pumpkin cheesecakes~ an annual tradition!


What are some things you hope to do this fall? 

Life According to Steph

11 comments:

  1. You did amazing on your summer bucket list! Good luck with your fall list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, you did really great on your summer list! hope you're able to knock out most of your fall list as well. i'd love to go to an oktoberfest event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say you did really good on your summer goals checking off almost all of them!!!! And I am with you on food festivals being too crowded to make it worth it some times. I am so ready for some fall festivities and it looks like you have some good ones lined up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessss pumpkin ale! I'm not into PSL or a lot of other popular pumpkin things but pumpkin ale is a must. It's so good. I need to work on my fall films too, I think we're only at 5!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the fun activities on your list!! That's definitely my speed (and where I falter)! What concert are you going to??

    ReplyDelete
  6. You crossed off so many summer things!! I'm dying to see P!ATD... We've got our eyes and ears open for their next concert near us!!
    Our fall goals are super similar :) Yay for Halloween Parties!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried a Pumpkin Ale at "Pointoberfest" in a city nearby...it smelled amazing but tasted like poo. I was very disappointed. I hope that you are able to find some good ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sydney has a number of places that show movies outdoors. I've been before but didn't go last year. I need to try to go this year.
    I'm pretty sure those pumpkin oreo cheesecakes that is your tradition are amazing and I need some.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on your summer bucket list. I literally did nothing this summer but work. And the fall isn't looking any better. I did go apple picking this past weekend and it was so much fun!! I have apples for days, probably even weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to rock your summer list! And I'm with you on drinking all the pumpkin ales!

    ReplyDelete