Friday, September 2, 2016

Fall Film Challenge 2016- The List

I'm pretty sure I've been meaning to take part in this challenge for the past two years, and even started making lists, but never actually posted and/or followed through. However this year is going to be different- see, I'm posting my list! Step one complete! 

Movie About Adolescence: Better Off Dead

Movie About a Character’s Rebirth or Rite of Passage: Burnt

Movie About a Comic Book Character: Watchmen


Movie Shot or Set in Washington, DC: St. Elmo's Fire

Movie Set in an Academic Environment: Dead Poet's Society

Movie About Failure: A Streetcar Named Desire


Movie About a Man vs. God or Gods: Stargate

Movie About a Man vs. Himself: Seeking a Friend For The End Of The World

Movie About an Invention or Ingenious Individual: Joy


Movie Set in a Jail or Prison: Cool Hand Luke

Movie About a Dog: Max

Movie About Loss: Steel Magnolias


Movie About Man vs. Man: The Way, Way Back

Movie About Man vs. Nature: Into the Wild

Movie That Has a Monster or Monstrous Individual: Miss Peregrine's School for Peculiar Children



Movie Shot or Set in Pennsylvania: Flashdance

Movie About a Character’s Quest of Some Kind: Hugo

Movie About a Character that Goes from Rags to Riches: Limitless


Movie About Man vs. Society: A Time To Kill

Movie Originally Released in the 1930’s: It Happened One Night

Movie About Undesirable Individuals or Elements: The Wolf of Wall Street


Movie About a Voyage or Return: Away We Go

Movie About Wizards or Witchcraft: Labyrinth

Movie Originally Released in the 1960’s: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

Movie About a Yearning or Obsession: The Girl on the Train



The challenge starts September 1st / concludes midnight November 30th.
**Bonus round: 25 movies you haven't watched before based off of books.**

Are you joining the challenge? 

4 comments:

  1. Love Dead Poet Society!!! You have some good ones on your list...and a few I haven't seen yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of these I haven't seen either! Oh my gosh, I love The Watchmen! I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I'm so glad you're joining in! I've seen a few of them & I liked those. I really love The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Dead Poet's Society is also really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you only watch three movies from this list, make them A Time to Kill, Steel Magnolias, and Dead Poet's Society. (because they are WONDERFUL!)

    ReplyDelete