Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Currently: February


reading: The Restaurant Critic's Wife by Elizabeth LaBan. It's super slow and the author bangs you over the head with the main idea. 

listening to: a lot of Heart. Why have I not heard more of their stuff? And why didn't I know they sang Barracuda? At least I'm catching up now.




smelling: rain. You know that smell that comes when it's going to rain? That. 

planning: things to do while in Williamsburg, VA for a friend's wedding next month

anticipating: a girl's night out with my college friend on Friday night

watching: Angel from Hell with Jane Lynch, and Grey's Anatomy (Season 2) 

organizing: my tax paperwork 

sending: positive thoughts and prayers to a few people who need it right now

eating: toasted English muffin with butter

dreaming: of a tropical vacation

hearting: the weather lately. It's currently 60 degrees. In New Jersey. In February. Crazy! 

What's up with you currently? Linking up with JennaAnne, and Kristen! 

9 comments:

  1. 60 degrees!! So jealous! I love the smell of rain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had the sunroof open and windows down the other day. This is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been a big winter hater or a spring lover but all of a sudden I'm like omg yes, bye snow, more of this weather please! I could definitely use a tropical vacation too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't know they sang Baracuda?! You're damn right it's a good thing you're finally catching up! Heart is amazing. And yes, this weather is pleasant, for now. I'm holding out for summer.. and another Blogger's + Blue day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To combine your "reading" and "listening" prompts...I really want to read the Heart memoir. I think they were such pioneers as women who played rock music, plus the whole sisters-in-a-rock-group aspect should make for a good story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We need to get on the tax train. Our taxes are a royal PITA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i had no idea they sang barracuda either! learn something new everyday.

    aw greys anatomy season 2! i have been wanting to watch it from the beginning again.

    an english muffin with butter sounds absolutely amazing!

    thanks for linking up with us girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally know what you mean by the rain smell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No lie- I'm watching American Idol and the girl is singing Barracuda! Love that song. Thank you for joining our linkup!

    ReplyDelete