
"The force is strong with this one." -Darth Vader (A New Hope)
"There is good in him. I've felt it." - Luke Skywalker (Return of the Jedi)

"One thing's for sure, we're all going to be a lot thinner."- Han Solo (A New Hope)
"You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought."- Princess Leia (A New Hope)

"General Grievous, you're shorter than I expected."- Anakin Skywalker (Revenge of the Sith)
When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master.”- Darth Vader (A New Hope)

"It's a trap!"-Admiral Ackbar (Return of the Jedi)
“He’s holding a thermal detonator!”- C3PO (Return of the Jedi)

“The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.” – Senator Palpatine (Revenge of the Sith)
“Evacuate in our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.”

“But how could they be jamming us if they don’t know… that we’re… coming?”
"I thought they smelled bad...on the outside"

"You came in here and you didn’t have a plan for getting out?”
“Luke, at that speed do you think you’ll be able to pull out in time?”
“I find your lack of faith disturbing.”- Darth Vader (A New Hope)

“Well, you said you wanted to be around when I made a mistake.”
"Let’s blow this thing and go home!”

“Now, witness the power of this fully operational battle station.”
“Sorry about the mess.”

“…I think I just blasted it.”

“He is as clumsy as he is stupid!”
“You don’t have to do this to impress me.”

“You’ll find I’m full of surprises!”
“Boy, it’s lucky you have these compartments!”
“STAY ON TARGET.”

I already got my tickets and will be watching The Force Awakens tonight and I'm super excited. What are you up to this weekend?

Hahaha love all these quotes! I have to admit, I am not very in to Star Wars but I can appreciate those that are!
ReplyDeleteThese quotes are exactly why I love Star Wars!!! Love the last gif with Ewan McGregor! I can't wait to see the new movie!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend! Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill
Hahaha my favorite: "You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought."
ReplyDeleteAlso that last gif is hilarious. I'm seeing it tonight at 10:30...much caffeine will be needed to make sure I stay awake!!! Ha!
Bahahaha! The best ones are all the flyer ones. Apparently my brain isn't that dirty because some of these I couldn't make sound dirty no matter what context I put it into.
ReplyDeleteI don't have dirty jokes, BUT my favorite Star Wars trivia is that Ewan McGregor got so carried away during the light saber battles that he kept making the laser sounds and it had to be edited out later.
Oh, how I adore you. Xo
ReplyDelete-blue
I think Princess Leia is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteFANTASTIC! How is it that Princess Leia's hair is still so awesome??
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA too funny!
ReplyDelete