Fall officially begins tomorrow. Though summer is my absolute favorite, I'm not completely against fall (winter, on the other hand, is a whole different story). I like football, the darker colors and plaids, boots and hoodies, and the beginning of crockpot season. I like seeing the leaves change colors, especially a little further up north. And I love pumpkin flavored everything (particularly pumpkin pie!).
For me, summer is really my season to be out and about as much as humanly possible. But the cooler temps make it more bearable for most, so I like it because it's easier to get my friends to join me! So just like I made a Summer bucket list, I've made one for fall as well!
Fall Bucket List
drink allthepumpkinales
craft something
put up fall decor
attend another concert
dress up for Halloween
go to a haunted house or forest
attend an Oktoberfest event
attend an Oktoberfest event
watch a "new to me" horror movie
attend a football game//tailgate//or throw a Football themed party
bake banana nut bread
go pumpkin picking
go apple picking
go apple picking
attend a fall festival or winery
enjoy a PSL or 5
bake pumpkin pie~ an annual tradition!
Will you join me? What's on your fall bucket list?
Ooh, banana bread sounds good! My Fall goals are going up tomorrow and I kept it vague ("Do 1 Fall-themed activity" and "Bake something") to make sure I actually do it! I'm thinking apple pie, and maybe apple picking beforehand. Fright Fest is pretty seasonal, too. Fall is really the best - it's when all the holidays are!
ReplyDeleteHell yes! My list goes up tomorrow. I make banana bread every year. I mean, what else am I supposed to do with overly ripe bananas?! I've made pumpkin pie several times but it never loses the fun. A few of these are also on my list.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
As a child I wanted to be an apple picker when I grew up and I have somehow never gone apple picking. I need to do that! Michael and I also wanted to go to a haunted house the past two years and never made it happen. So I think it needs to be a priority this year!
ReplyDeleteHaunted houses are so much fun! I don't know that I've ever been scared at once because I expect things to jump out at me... but they're always good for a laugh and something different to do!
ReplyDeleteOooh bake a pumpkin pie, what a great idea!! I totally need to do that. I had not thought of that. Thanks for the idea.
ReplyDeleteGuuuuuuuuuuuuurl I'm 100% like you, gimme all the summer and stay away winter [minus the Christmas season]. I enjoy fall the first few weeks when it's crisp, but once it gets cold, no thank you!
ReplyDeleteI love your list though, banana bread sounds delicious. I love fall decor and Oktoberfest events, too.
Thanks for linking up with us!
YES to all of the pumpkin things! I'm on a mission to try as many pumpkin beers as possible this fall - I've actually never had one! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDelete