Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekend Updates- I Threw A Surprise Party

This weekend really started on RJ's birthday, which was on Thursday, and continued throughout the weekend. The whole weekend was spent eating, partying and/or visiting with friends, and napping/sleeping. With the exception of Saturday morning when I live-tweeted going to the DMV to get my license renewed. PS- when the hell did they start with this "no smiling with teeth" rule? That is so ridiculous!! Anyway- I'm tired to say the least. So here are some pictures:

My surprise party was a real surprise- success!

So happy these fools came out

Turnt down for shots

BFFS since they were in diapers

Unable to get a normal face... le sigh

He really loved his presents

So much that he may have gotten a wee bit emotional lol

How was your weekend?


7 comments:

  1. Awesome! So glad that y'all had a good time! Happy (Belated) Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean no smiling with teeth? That's ludicrous.

    Yay! I'm glad you guys had a great weekend celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a great weekend! And that smiling with no teeth rule is weird. I feel like they do that for passports, but I'm about half way through mine so I don't remember. Never had them say that at the DMV, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait... you're not allowed to smile with your teeth anymore???? I haven't heard that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No smiling with teeth?! Like it's a mugshot, lol...so odd. Looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate that states and federal are doing that. I mean I get that their software apparently can't do teeth but come on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ugh FOR REAL i know about the no-smile teeth thing. its seriously a law now in jersey! i will never get a new photo, ever. because i have super thin lips and they look non-existant when i don't smile!

    ReplyDelete