Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Weekend Updates

My weekend was pretty quiet. I thought my grandpa was going to be staying with me, so I didn't make any other plans. Unfortunately, that didn't work out. So, Friday was spent doing laundry, Saturday I attempted to get a haircut but the place was booked, so it was spent running errands during the day and going to a friend's pool party at night. Sunday morning I went to a flea market, but it was lame, and the rest of the afternoon was spent doing work followed by a delicious dinner at this ridiculously good local Portuguese restaurant called Tero's. Their seafood is amazing- and check out the portions! I got at least 3 meals out of this order!

pool party fun: sneak attack- Geronimoooo!

House Special: lobster, clams, and shrimp over linguine- yum!

How was your weekend?

5 comments:

  1. ha! i did laundry friday night, too! and yummmm that food looks absolutely amazing. i'm a sucker for seafood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doing nothing on Friday nights. I prefer it.

    Your meal looks fabulous. Huge too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love having plans on Friday to end the week, BUT lately I am loving free Fridays even more to not have a plan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn that really is enough for 3 people. awesome!

    i like having plans on friday, and none on saturday. it makes my weekend feel longer :)

    ReplyDelete