I started writing this post on March 1. Since then, I've already completed three "Spring Bucket List" items, and am halfway done with another one!
Looking back, I can't believe it's been a full YEAR that we've been in this pandemic. It's almost cute how optimistic I was when I wrote this post last year... almost. If I only knew what was to come!
And yet... here we still are...
At least we're not in lockdown (officially, anyway). I realized on March 1st that I haven't eaten inside a restaurant since March 7, 2020 and that boggled my mind. That's not to say I didn't eat out at all (it was al fresco) or see friends (6 ft apart at all times), but just...wow. Anyway, now that I've gotten one vaccine and am scheduled to get the second soon, I'm really looking forward to be out and about more. Here's what I have on deck for this season:
Take walks with Blue / restart sunset Fridays (weather permitting) - started last weekend!
Sell/donate all clothes in hallway closet by June 20 - clearly I need a firm deadline or this just keeps moving from one seasonal list to the next!
Sell/donate extra office desk and chair
Get a haircut and donate 12" - I do this about every 2 years, and it's time again!
Redesign blog
Complete BCBE 14 - Finished on 3/15! I'm onto the bonus round now, but no intentions on completing it, so no real pressure!
Read books starting with E/F, G/H, I/J, K/L for the Read the Alphabet Challenge - you can see all the books on my Spring TBR here!
Print 2020 Photos
Rollover from last season - publish list of GOOD THINGS that happened in 2020
Try 5 New Recipes - I definitely want to try this easy chicken teriyaki casserole that Joanne shared
Update my resume - scheduled!
Visit my mom's place and "Home Edit" her space
Get the Covid vaccine - halfway there! I'm scheduled for my second shot on March 29th.
Get my brows done
Rollover from last season - accomplish 5 to-do items I've been avoiding - I think I did this last season but I'm not entirely sure, so this time I wrote down the 5 items so I remember!
Check out a new restaurant - done! Blue and I took a day off last week and took a ride down to Keyport, NJ for some fish and chips, crab cakes, and ocean air!
Check out a new brewery - done! That same day we stopped at Four Winds Brewery for a flight before returning home.
Go...somewhere. Even just for a day trip
What do you have on deck for this spring?



No comments:
Post a Comment