Thursday, February 13, 2020

February/Yearly Goals

I've never been one for "New Years' Resolutions." They just sound too lofty, and I never remember them let alone follow through after late February/early March. Maybe my issue is that I've never fully committed to them, or that I had set goals that I didn't really care about. However, I have a few goals that I REALLY want to accomplish this year. So I'm sharing them, along with some monthly goals since that's my usual MO. Here's what I've come up with for the year: 

Personal:
  • Shred all the things
  • Register a Free Little Library in my town
  • Get rid 100 items (5/100: lamp, keychain, socks, undies)
  • Travel somewhere new
  • Read 50 books: This is my Goodreads goal. I have some sub-goals though, like...
    • 12 Non-Fiction
    • 25 from my bookshelf (digital [50] or physical) (2/
    • complete BCBE 12 and 13
      • I want to limit reading challenges I participate in. Last year I think I attempted something like 7 different challenges, and towards Fall I just started feeling overwhelmed. This year, I want to keep to the "challenges" listed above. 

Professional: 
  • take/pass one Professional development exam
  • attend one professional development conference
  • enroll in Master's program (I'm still thinking about this one)
Financial:
  • Pay off ALL student loans 
  • Sell 52 items on Poshmark
  • Close storage units/ stop payments
  • buy a car

Health/Self Care: Schedule one health-related appointment and one professional treatment (mani/pedi/spa) each quarter. 

So those are my yearly "goals." And here are my monthly goals for February!

Image result for february goals
{via}
  • Read 2 books (1/2) 
  • No Spend Month #2 (So far I've only purchased groceries, but I need a new lamp sooo...)
  • Organize crafts/gift wrap (I purchased a "gift organizer," the least I can do is actually set it up! )
  • Empty one plastic bin (I have several giant plastic bins that are nearly empty!)
  • Track spending 
  • Prepare tax documents
  • Schedule quarterly self-care
  • 2 New recipes (I already have one planned for Valentine's Day!) 
  • Unsubscribe from 25 email subscriptions (11/25)
  • Research Iceland for vacation

Do you make New Years' Resolutions? 
What are your current goals? 
Linking up with The Peaceful Posse!

No comments:

Post a Comment