Friday, November 29, 2019

November Goals Update // December Goals

Hi friends, and happy Friday! American friends, how was your Thanksgiving? Are you off today? Did you battle the crowds and go shopping today, or planning on it? I'm not... in fact, I don't remember the last time I did. I do holiday/Christmas shopping all year round (my favorite time is actually right after Christmas so I get all the super sales!), but for everything else I'm more of a shop-from-my-couch (or desk...shhh!)-Cyber-Monday girl. My sanity is worth way more than any discount! 

Image result for black friday gif

Anyway, I wanted to check in before vacation to say that I did it! I finally remembered to publish my monthly goals at the beginning of the month- huzzah! Before I get in to December's goals though, I have to recap how I did in November! Let's jump right in, shall we?

November Goals:
  • Clean-out coat closet- Yes! 
  • List 5 things on Poshmark- No, I ran out of time and energy. 
  • Go through my gift station and see what/who I still need to buy gifts for- Yes! 
  • Call the landlord to fix my heater- Unnecessary, it started working again after I jacked it up to like 100 degrees. It works *almost* normal now. 
  • Finish Christmas shopping- I'd love to mark this one as a "yes," and totally would have been able to if I received this wish lists from Blue's sister and her 2 nieces *grumble*
  • Post my wish list! - Yes! You can check it out here! 
  • Cook one new recipe- This didn't even blip on my radar. Oops. 
  • Keep using the cream I got for my eczema- Yes! And who knew... it actually helps (gasp!)
  • Read Colleen Hoover's November 9 (on that date!) - Yes! You can see my review on Tuesday for Show Us Your Books! 
  • Get a pre-vacation mani/pedi- No. I was meaning to do this on the Tuesday when I was scheduled to leave work early, but I wound up working even later than normal! I painted them at home though. Can't have "naked" toesies on vacation! 

Exactly half. That's actually not terrible considering I didn't really start until mid-month! 
I'm doing something a little different for December goals. Last year (and the year before) Alexandra and Shea did this fun link-up called Living Your Best (Holiday) Life for Less. Basically, it was a list of ways to enjoy the holiday season on a budget, and it was broken up into three categories: budget-friendly, festive ideas, and self-care. There are some 25-30 ideas on each list, but I'm going to pick 10 from each. I actually forgot that their version started in November and had daily prompts as well- oops! Below are the daily prompts for December if you want to play along, and the broken down lists of ideas. 


My Favorite Things: Live Your Best Holiday Life Update // November

My Favorite Things: Live Your Best Holiday Life Update // November

My Favorite Things: Live Your Best Holiday Life Update // November

What are your goals for December? 
Linking up with The Peaceful Posse! 

No comments:

Post a Comment