Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Humpday Confessions

Thank you Melissa for bringing this back! I've been a bit MIA from the blogging world, but this is one of my favorite linkups and I'ms so grateful that you brought it back! So without further ado, my weekly confessions:

+ I dropped my iPhone 6 within 12 days of having it. It cost me more to replace than it did to buy it. I've been living with my broke ass screen since Dec 12... and still haven't received my new one even though I ordered it on Dec 16.

+ Best Buy is going to get a giant piece of my mind.

+While we're at it, Rent A Center is also going to hear it. My mom ordered me a new washer/dryer for Christmas. First they were supposed to deliver it at 6pm, and came at 3:30pm.... when I obviously wasn't home #workinggirlprobs. Then they came to deliver it, and it was a gas dryer. I don't have a gas line at my apartment. They didn't ask me before we ordered it, and I forgot to ask. So they said they would find me an electric one and deliver 2 days later. I called them on delivery day, and they tell me that they don't have any. #Rage

+ TD Bank is also going to hear from me. They charged me overdraft fees when I wasn't overdrawn. $140. Are you shitting me?

+Even though I'm pissed at TD, I'm going to keep them because they have the pay with card phone app. And I love me some time saving apps.

+I'm throwing JC Penny in here too. I purchased these awesome curtains from them, the insulated kind. They had 3 in stock but I wanted 4. They were supposed to call me when the other panel came in. No call. Now I realized I don't need it, but I already paid for it, so I need to get that money back too. But seriously, no call at all?

+ My (ex) work wife forgot my birthday. At first I was like, whatever, she'll say it in like a week when she remembers, but she didn't. And then I started getting mad, like how do you forget your work wife's bday? So I told her about it last night. Come to find out that her cousin passed away the night before, and that's why she forgot. Who's feeling like the biggest asshole ever?? This girl.

+ I downloaded the Oregon Trail game after Michael tweeted about it. I haven't stopped playing it since.

+ I took off the last two days just because I could. My office grants unlimited sick days... for now. I heard a rumor that that is going to change soon, but for the last month I have been carrying my department (4 people). I felt that even though I may not have been sick, I deserved a break, so I took it.

+ In the month of December, I put on 10 lbs. I know in normal girl world this would be a travesty, however, I'm super excited about this. I've always been underweight, and it only gets worse when I'm depressed. Some people overeat when depressed; I am the opposite. I lose my appetite completely when I'm upset. As I may (or may not) have mentioned, I broke up with my ex in late September/early October. I wasn't really upset about this, but around the same time my grandfather passed away, and some other shit was going on, and I was not taking care of myself. So I'm really happy that I have been able to get back to my normal self.

What are you confessing today? 


Making Melissa

6 comments:

  1. Unlimited sick days... then you deserve to take the break! Don't feel bad.

    Sorry about all the other stuff that is making you rage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insulated curtains? I must look into these. My new apartment is so drafty in my bedroom. These would be a lifesaver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unlimited sick days would be a dream.

    You definitely have a long list of companies to call to the carpet! I hate poor service and people who don't fix their mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't stand when things aren't shipped/arrive on time, it drives me nuts. We were supposed to receive something in the mail on the 9th and now it is supposed to arrive the 17th. Hope you get your money back on the curtains and the overdraft fee, yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. girrrrl... Wow have you got a lot of ranting to do. All those store/delivery/charge problems. Homie don't play that! Hooray for weight gain!! Never thought I'd ever say that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a bank do those overdraft fees once like that and had to call them over and over! So frustrating!

    ReplyDelete