I feel like this is the birthday that goes on and on, and I sort of kind of love it! Last week we had our work holiday bowling party, and even got a visit from Santa! And the my coworker won a tricky tray of Eagles stuff and gave it to me for Christmas! Woot woot! Unfortunately, the people putting the basket together kinda messed up though- and included a Green Bay Packers jersey! Gah!! Oh well, the rest of the stuff is pretty awesome. And I can't wait to use some of it at the game on Sunday!
 |
| "OMG SANTA! I KNOW HIM!" |
 |
| Eagles gear! |
Friday night I was planning on going to an ugly sweater Christmas party, but I didn't have an ugly sweater, or any inspiration to make one, so I backed out. Instead, I stayed in and hung out until Blue came back from her holiday party, and then we went out for Taco Bell. I had a major Taco Bell craving, so this was basically the perfect ending to the week. It really is all about the little things.
Saturday was spent mainly lounging and feeling like death. I think I finally got the cold that has been going around the office for the past 2 weeks. ::grumble:: Around 3 I got up and made some of my
pumpkin Oreo cheesecake cupcakes to go with the bday dinner Blue was making for me- chicken parm-- my absolute favorite. She cooked while I wrapped Christmas presents. Then I tried to kill my cold with wine (it helped) and watched Elf and Love Actually. They're my favorite holiday movies and was in shock that Blue hadn't seen either of them. Luckily for our friendship, she liked them both :)
 |
| I love Buzzfeed quizzes |
Sunday morning started at the diner, followed by more lounging and reading. Thankfully I'm feeling a little better, and happy that today is the last day of work until January 2nd!!
How was your weekend?
I love this time of year! My bday is Jan 2nd so even though it's at the end of Christmas, it still is part of the hubbub, and I love it!
ReplyDelete